Is it normal for morale to drop in between matches ?

I have noticed that even after a press conference at the end of a game, and all my men are still showing superb morale, that by the time the next game arrives, even if it is only 3 day (b4 the press conference even takes place) that some of my men have already dropped to good, very good. Even though no players have been bought etc or any other actions done.

Is this normal ? Seems kinda strange to me :confused:

Check if they're all happy with the training routines you have them on.

They are all happy with them.

Also even ater 11 straight wins, none of the 4 subs who I use in rotation (i.e leaving just a different one of them all the field all game) none of them ever get to superb morale. Is that also normal ? Does superb only occur for the players who actually started a match ?

They are all happy with them.

Also even ater 11 straight wins, none of the 4 subs who I use in rotation (i.e leaving just a different one of them all the field all game) none of them ever get to superb morale. Is that also normal ? Does superb only occur for the players who actually started a match ?

Superb decays with time, you have to boost it on match day with your team talk.

I have noticed that even after a press conference at the end of a game, and all my men are still showing superb morale, that by the time the next game arrives, even if it is only 3 day (b4 the press conference even takes place) that some of my men have already dropped to good, very good. Even though no players have been bought etc or any other actions done.

Is this normal ? Seems kinda strange to me :confused:

Could it also be that there are personality conflicts or players who dislike you, but it's hidden?

Archived