Ask Board to turn semi-pro/pro?

I've been kicking around in the Macanese League on my last two saves and enjoying it very much. However, being in charge of a side that are the size of the postage stamp means they are amateur. Despite raking in the cash with a series of big money friendlies (!) and having a bank balance of over £1million after three seasons, the board are not keen on making the step up to semi-pro. This is despite dominating the league for three years and winning the AFC Cup (for weedy nations) twice. Sadly, there is no board request to ask to become semi-professional, or indeed professional. With the board not willing to build on and up, it means I have to rebuild every close season.

As an inclusion for for FM11, would it be possible to include these as board requests? After all, with the plethora of editor packs that have come out, it would be an accurate reflection on the state of the game at this level (and non-league levels in England, say), that demanding managers ask the board for their club to go pro/semi-pro.

An add to this idea is the possibility to disable professional and/or semi-professional status when a club is in a lower division... I had a game where my club went from amateur to semi-professional or professional status in a amateur league, and this is not realistic (I had to use FMRTE to make the team amateur again).

I think of an option to check or uncheck when creating a league (Enabling/disabling each status) to reflect the particularity of some leagues which sometimes don't accept one or two of the three existing status.

Archived