Arsene Wenger bipolar?

Playing as Chelsea, I decided to see how difficult it would be to befriend Wenger.

So after a few comments and a couple of months, before a match I noticed he "Feels the two of you could become friends." After match, I tell him my opinion of him as improved (won 2-0), and blah blah. He still feels like we could be friends. We play in the League Cup a couple weeks later, and he "Has a fairly poor opinion of you." After match (0-0) same story. Now in the replay we exchange some comments about good rivalries, etc etc..and he goes from having a poor opinion to thinking we can become friends. After match (won 1-0) he praises my tactical skills. A week later he "has a fairly poor opinion of me." What is going on?

Heh, that's funny. I'm guessing he may have a high mind-game attribute. What is probably is happening is that as the league table changes, his opinion of you changes because he has to compete against you.

I was managing in the BSP once and once a week I'd take the time to insult this particular manager, all season, and at the end of the season I looked and it said "Feels the two of you could become friends." I never understood it, he must be the most forgiving guy in the world.

Eh, the league has been stable..Arsenal been hovering around 4th-6th, I've been in 1st since the beginning. The only thing I can figure is that since we're big rivals, his players hate me but he likes me...but then he has to listen to his players and he hates me again, haha.

Archived