Good bits SI add to FM.

lawd

I just had something occur which probably would happen IRL, and it is nice to see that SI have implemented it into the ME.

I am Boca playing away to San Lorenzo, first half goes well winning 2-0. Second half SL bring it back to 2-2 when in the 80th minute Joel Acosta pops up with a goal, celebration thusly ensues.

gkceleb.jpg

Now take note of the GK. Lol. He is one happy chappy and has decidd to sprint the length of the pitch to celebrate. I haven't seen that before and it reminds me that although this ME is a little nuts sometimes, its these little things that make you appreciate SI's work.

Anyone else got anything where they thought, 'that a nice little touch'?

I just had something occur which probably would happen IRL, and it is nice to see that SI have implemented it into the ME.

I am Boca playing away to San Lorenzo, first half goes well winning 2-0. Second half SL bring it back to 2-2 when in the 80th minute Joel Acosta pops up with a goal, celebration thusly ensues.

gkceleb.jpg

Now take note of the GK. Lol. He is one happy chappy and has decidd to sprint the length of the pitch to celebrate. I haven't seen that before and it reminds me that although this ME is a little nuts sometimes, its these little things that make you appreciate SI's work.

Anyone else got anything where they thought, 'that a nice little touch'?

I almost had a goal scored against me right after I scored coz my keeper could not get back in time after celebrating in the middle of the field... Nice little touch from SI, yes.

I've seen that before, and I've always wondered whether the ref made the right call to allow the other team to start the game with the GK out of his goal.

Aren't they supposed to wait until the GK is ready?

No. Check out how Hans Jörg Butt goal posted above.

Once all the players are back on their half the play resumes, doesn't matter where the keeper is I believe. They only check at the start of each half I think.

I find it funny how in 2D it happens but in 3D it doesnt. I also find it strange how my side plays better in 2D than 3D.

I wonder if text/2D/3D actually uses different engines, even though SI and everyone claim otherwise. :p

As Harris says, I won the Europa League and nothing happened. Great touch SI! GREAT TOUCH! :(

I love a good conspiracy theory ;)

Carlos Tevez?! :o thats a conspiracy. :p I just finished my Man City season and he was top scorer and then got the award as most lethal finisher in Europe :eek: Only finished 6th tho! lol tho i did win the carling cup against united(bonus)

for some reason i let Robinho go out on loan to Spurs who finished 4th :D

No. Check out how Hans Jörg Butt goal posted above.

Once all the players are back on their half the play resumes, doesn't matter where the keeper is I believe. They only check at the start of each half I think.

You're right, though you'd hope the referee would use common sense on this occasion, or one of his team mates would stay in that half until he was ready.

Archived