Players believing they have been treated unfairly.

I started a new save a while ago, in my first season (January) as Chelsea, and focused on improving my youth/reserves. The current players were not nearly quality enough, so I sign replacements and offer the previous players up for transfer/loan and set them as "not needed." Without fail, they claim they have been treated unfairly.

My question is...why is this happening now, but in my previous Chelsea save when I did the exact same thing, players never claimed unfair treatment? It almost seems like EVERY player I offer up thinks they have been treated unfairly as well, not just the youngsters. Does it have anything to do with my rep? (In old game I went on a 7 year run of excellence, so perhaps I got more respect?) Also..will this effect anything negatively, i.e. will my reputation go down as the media, and other players, might seem to think I treat my players like rubbish? Will this effect squad harmony or the board's opinion of me?

A problem I had was three players becoming unhappy due to "too much competition"

I signed ONE midfielder in the transfer window which triggered the unhappiness, but subsequently sold TWO. Meaning I had LESS competition for places, not more. The players remained unhappy.

Hmm, I had the opposite. When I told the press I wanted to sign some high-profile players, most of my squad (Even the likes of Drogba, Terry, etc) was "Looking forward to the competition if so-and-so joins the squad." Perhaps that is a reflection of the ambitiousness/drive of the team?

I think ive had trouble with players who are good in multiple positions triggering the old "too much competition" complaint.

So when i tell them to stop being big jessies invariably they go in a sulk or the guy i just signed takes it as an insult and he goes in a sulk.

sometimes you cant win:rolleyes:

Archived