FC Moscow 10.3?

Sorry if this has already been covered but ive had a search and can't find anything. Also ive posted this in the Russia Data Issues thread but seeing as the data issues forum is like a graveyard i'll bring it up here aswell incase nobody sees it.

The Russian Premier League have confirmed FC Moscow's withdrawal from the 2010 Premier Liga.

FC Moscow announced they were set to pull out of the campaign at the beginning of the month, after their owner withdrew financing of the club.

And the competition's governing body released a statement confirming that, from tomorrow, former Russian champions FC Alania Vladikavkaz will replace the capital club in the Premier Liga.

It read: "Based on the statements of FC Moscow and in accordance with the Charter RFPL, from February 17, 2010 FC Moscow will terminate its membership in the RFPL on a voluntary basis."

Sports Projects, a subsidiary of FC Moscow's owners Norilsk Nickel, confirmed on February 5 the metallurgy giants could no longer justify financing the club.

I dont know if this will be able to be implemented into 10.3 depending on when the data lock is but I thought it should be made aware of :)

Dissapointing news :thdn:

How would SI go about it though? Would FC Moscow be out of the league from Day 1.. or would it happen in January or what?

Say if you was managing them, you suddenly lose your job :D Ha.

Dissapointing news :thdn:

How would SI go about it though? Would FC Moscow be out of the league from Day 1.. or would it happen in January or what?

Say if you was managing them, you suddenly lose your job :D Ha.

this is what i was thinking. unless they can somehow implement it so that FC Moscow play in the first season and then are replaced for season 2. But then again you can start ingame in Russia in Jan 2010 so how would that come into play

this is what i was thinking. unless they can somehow implement it so that FC Moscow play in the first season and then are replaced for season 2. But then again you can start ingame in Russia in Jan 2010 so how would that come into play

I'd imagine, like January transfers, it would kick in at the start of the current season.

Archived