anyone else seen the big teams make some crazy buys?

-Ivan Marcano and Jan Verthongen to Man Utd for about 25mil each, didn't play a single game and were both sold for about 2-3mil a season or two later.

-Diomansy Kamara to A.C Milan for £5mil (I'm not making this up!)

There's a few more, but my mind is blanking out.

I think it's a well known problem that will (hopefully) be fixed in the next patch, as it really does sour the fun.

liverpool just spent 5 million on some 35 yr old winger called jerome leroy, he is already in the reserve team and has only played one full game aganist gillingham.

Jerome Leroy is an FM legend. Not quite in the Kim Kallstrom mould but thereabouts. He was a promising right winger for Paris St Germain back in 1997/98. I'd sign him often for Juventus as a squad player.

And Sabri Lamouchi from France as well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%A9r%C3%B4me_Leroy_%28footballer%29

Nathan Delfueneso was bought by Real Madrid in 2013 . For 39.5 MILLION Pounds. Holy Cow. Mostly I think because I bought 2 20 Million Pounds strikers from them

I can understand that one, I paid a good 20m+ to bring Delfouneso to Spurs two or three seasons in, netting 30 Premiership goals in a season convinced me to take the plunge.

He hasn't been anywhere near as prolific for me, cue the 'it's your tactics' comments, but having to fight Rooney and Pato for a place in the side hasn't helped.

I can understand that one, I paid a good 20m+ to bring Delfouneso to Spurs two or three seasons in, netting 30 Premiership goals in a season convinced me to take the plunge.

He hasn't been anywhere near as prolific for me, cue the 'it's your tactics' comments, but having to fight Rooney and Pato for a place in the side hasn't helped.

Clearly it's your tactics ;):D

Every game I play when I'm not Spurs, they buy Papa Boupa Diop for about 4mill and a season later he's always released. He plays around 5/6 games and most of the time isnt in the squad.

Pointless?

I saw Darren Fletcher go to Real for 18 mill when he was about 29, play 14 games and was sold for 7 the next season. epic.

Archived