Minimum Release Fees

wah1

Is it possible to filter a player search to show all the players who have minimum release fee clauses in their contracts?

You can filter based on transfer listed, listed for loan and contract expiry date, just wondered if release fees could be filtered the same way?

If you can't does anyone else agree it would be good if this could be implemented into future versions of the game?

silly idea.. and unrealistic...

managers dont generally get to know most minimum release fees unless its leaked or whatever

Most managers I'm sure don't have a complete list of all the world's footballers height and weight but we are given the option to filter these.

I'm just baffled as to why we can know (and search) the length of a players contract, when it will expire and how much a player is earning every week, yet are not able to filter minimum release fees.

The addition of this filter, imo, would not only allow the opportunity to bag a bargain but also to rule out those unrealistic signings too (I refer to those Spanish & Brazil based players with £100m + clauses when you are managing Luton Town with no cash!!!) :(

Marcelo has a 104 mil clause on my game :)

Exactly, and as such, being Luton Town manager in English Div 2, it is pointless a player like this being included in any searches/filters I carry out.

I would also make the point that a low(ish) minimum clause still doesn't guarantee that the player will be any good.

Archived