It took till the year 2022 and this....?

.... for Liverpool to finally sack Rafael Benitez! :D

finallyf.png

Only one league title in that time, year 2011. No other major trophies won!

Massive debts at the club. Most of thier squad leaving, interesting job for whoever replaces Mr Benitez!

***I should mention I edited Chelsea's points due to silly amounts of games they had, I didn't want to win the league, cause Chelsea had 4/5 games a week, the only issue with goin to level 10***

SAVE GAME: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8PYB3JWV

Oh interesting developments here. Liverpool have moved very quicky to appoint an succesor.

Former Dolphins FC manager Ben Iroha has taken the job.

The Nigerian is on just £90 per week! :D - better then Benitez £155,000!

Right change of plan, I will upload this evening if anyone does want it?

I'm no longer going out haha!

Mate, I guarantee this will be a big hit. The timing is right (new patch due soon), a lot of Liverpool fans aswell as others liking the financial challenge (like me). I'm confident a lot of people will like this :thup:

RandomManager: Im using the level 11 pack, and for some reason, Chelsea are entered into lots of random competitions, which means they have had lots of games reorganised.

Doesn't explain why if they draw the next 5 games they have the same wins/draws/loss but 2 more points.

Shocking. They are still going relatively strong in my save (2016).

Actually, it was even sooner than I previously said.

They were relegated in 2012/13, spent 2013/14 in the Championship and finished 6th, and they have now been promoted by winning the Championship in 2014/15.

They won the Europa League in the same season they were relegated and after that Rafa was sacked. In came Sol Campbell (:eek:) who did really poorly before being sacked.

Paul Jewell has since come in and led them back to the Premier League.

35-year-old Steven Gerrard has played for them for the whole time, as has 37-year-old Jamie Carragher. The other remaining player is Andrea Dossena.

Torres left for Barcelona, while Kuyt ended up at Manchester United. :D

Rafa Benitez, meanwhile, has gone on to manage Inter, no doubt hoping to relegate them too, for the very first time in their history. :D

Doesn't explain why if they draw the next 5 games they have the same wins/draws/loss but 2 more points.

Sorry misread your post!

I edited Chelsea's points, because they were playing all these extra games, they started losing silly league games. I didn't want to win the league beacuse they had 4 games a week. So I edited them wrong! I just need to go back a re-tinker with that!

Success basically.

Debt payments are greater than prize money coming in.

Underachiving by Bentiez, along with high repayments of the debt.

But it doesn't tend to have the same effect at Manchester United who, correct me if I am wrong, are in a similar situation to Liverpool.

I guess it is because Manchester United generally continue to win stuff. :D

But it doesn't tend to have the same effect at Manchester United who, correct me if I am wrong, are in a similar situation to Liverpool.

I guess it is because Manchester United generally continue to win stuff. :D

Generally yes, although I have seen it happen to Man Utd. Either way, the clubs are usually back in the prem within 2 seasons anyway, and sometimes they don't even get relegated.

I did manage Sheff Wed for a little while, runners up in league one, doing well in championship, before I took the Fulham job.

Newcastle were taken over by Serbians, won the champions league one season, the declined again.

This looks very intresting. Ive never done this kind of thing before (Upload someone else's save) I was just wondering when it has been uploaded where do i save it and do i goto New Game to start it or do i Load Game?

Thanks in Advance.

This looks very intresting. Ive never done this kind of thing before (Upload someone else's save) I was just wondering when it has been uploaded where do i save it and do i goto New Game to start it or do i Load Game?

Thanks in Advance.

We can worry about that when we have it :)

Are the Serbians still at Newcastle?

Archived