Touchline instructions simly don't occur

What the hell is the point of having a 'touchline shout' function if it doesn't function.

Quite a few times now I have issued instructions, and half an hour later they are still pending. And even remain pending if you canel them and try to issue them again !! Conceded a goal in 42 nd min of a game and wasn't able to issue touchline instructions for the remainder of the match.

RIDICULOUS !!!!!!

SI what point is there in trying to cram a million and one things into the game if it makes it that the game doesn't function properly. More functions/features = more bugs/less enjoyment and a smaller fanbase.

Yes, it is in need of being fixed. The game takes a while to process these intructions the logical reason would be they come into effect once the ball is out of play however I have seen many times when even this hasnt happened. IRL an instruction is almost immediate or at least asap.

I can't say I've ever had this problem. I watch the full match though if that makes any difference. Whenever I do a touchline shout my tactics change next time the ball goes out.

A full match, god your season must take ages to complete.

Needless to say, the conceded goal was my first in 9, at home to bad opposition, loads of SOT but no equaliser (as opposed to their 1 SOT all game) and in the only cup competition available to me in my league :D:D

This isn't something I have ever encountered, despite trying, so perhaps you guys are doing something different? Are there specific things to do which always result in a shout not being processed?

No, it seems to occur at random as far as I have seen. I tend to issue shouts the same manner each time (just activating the drop down menu). Maybe the fault is that if you try issuing them and the ball goes out of play b4 you finish all the instructions you want to, then it bugs out and prevents any being issued for the remainder of the match no matter what you do.

Even at half time, I cancelled all the pendings, reissued again,started 2nd half and they remained at pending even until the final whistle.

Archived