Need serious Mac help

So I just downloaded the demo which I will give a fair playing before buying the game out right which I am positive I will already, the problem I have is that my girlfriends computer in which the game will be played on is a mac. I have no idea how to open the game. When I try it says Quick In time can not open the file, I have no idea what quickin time has to do with it. I tried to use other programs and I cant really figure it out, can anyone tell me what program I have to use or what I have to download?

Thank you!<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> </pre>

So I just downloaded the demo which I will give a fair playing before buying the game out right which I am positive I will already, the problem I have is that my girlfriends computer in which the game will be played on is a mac. I have no idea how to open the game. When I try it says Quick In time can not open the file, I have no idea what quickin time has to do with it. I tried to use other programs and I cant really figure it out, can anyone tell me what program I have to use or what I have to download?

Thank you!<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> </pre>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HiIamNew:

Yes sir I downloaded the mac version of the game its just that she has quicken time as her default program opener. I don't know why, she doesn't know why. Not the stupid answer you were looking for, sorry! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Newest version of the OS?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Can you tell me the full file-name? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can you describe what it looks like?

Oh, sorry, none of the links you linked me too seem to be working for me, guess its just not my day. I'm downloading the vanilla from gamershell, hopefully this one will work!

Thanks for your patients! I"m not sure if you work for the company but if not they should give you a job.

Archived