end of season

Is it me or do players always find it hard to play well at the end of the season?

This is really annoying especially if your in a title challenge or coming up to a cup final. The players just seem less motivated than they were at the start of the season. However when I leave fixtures to my ass man, they seem to thrash the oppopstion.

Any help? Cheers.

The only players you don't have to rotate are the players that are assigned as Key Players.

If they're down as Squad Rotation players then the morale will be unaffected.

However, if you have Squad Rotation players and you're not playing them in rotation that will damage morale.

The only time I play my full strength team is against the top 4. For every other match I rotate the Squad Rotation player, and I give a young player a start every 3 or 4 matches in favour of a key player, as long as the match is against a lesser opposition.

Last season I had to send Davide Santon on holiday for 3 weeks so he could rest. He came back for the last month of the season and played a stormer right to the end of the season.

If players are getting tired you can suggest they take a break for while, or give them prolonged rests.

That boosts morale when you get it right.

Luckily for me, I've just this minute won the league after even after a dip in form. Went unbeaten for first 26 games, but lost it towards the end.

Hopefully the trophy will give the players the morale and the momentum to win the FA Cup and the Champions League Final.

Archived