fm10 in high end graphics 3d

It really depends.

What kind of motherboard do you have. Does it have pci-e slots or is it old and only has an agp slot? Is FM going to be the only game you play? If yes you dont need one of the high end cards. Something mid-range and a generation old should be good enough. Most importantly how much money are you willing to spend. If you think 9800 is expensive we can pretty much rule out all of the current mid and high end cards.

hd4350 is the low end version of a low end card from a previous generation. Pretty much the slowest card available in the shop. He should get something like hd4650 or hd4670. At most a used 4850 but IMO thats an overkill for FM.

hd4350 is the low end version of a low end card from a previous generation. Pretty much the slowest card available in the shop. He should get something like hd4650 or hd4670. At most a used 4850 but IMO thats an overkill for FM.

HD4350 worked fine for the computer I had last year.

I have a HD 4870 which runs FM10 on high end, but as jakobx said - if you're only buying the graphics card for FM10 then it really is overkill.

I'd imagine that a HD 4650 / GeForce 8600 / GeForce 9500 would all run it just fine. Alternatively if you want to have a future proof card for the next few versions of FM, a 4850 / 4870 or a GeForce 9800 / GTS 250 and upwards should be fine.

I have a HD 4870 which runs FM10 on high end, but as jakobx said - if you're only buying the graphics card for FM10 then it really is overkill.

I'd imagine that a HD 4650 / GeForce 8600 / GeForce 9500 would all run it just fine. Alternatively if you want to have a future proof card for the next few versions of FM, a 4850 / 4870 or a GeForce 9800 / GTS 250 and upwards should be fine.

The HD4770 is a good value card that should run the game well:

http://www.amd.com/us/products/desktop/graphics/ati-radeon-hd-4000/hd-4770/Pages/hd-4770.aspx

Its not in a new family of cards. Its basically just a renamed 9800 which was a renamed 8800. Im sure they are going to rename it once more and call it gts350 since their actual new family of cards is still nowhere to be seen. Its not a bad card though. Its comparable to the the old ATI 4850.

Archived