West Ham Takeover

I have recently commited what seems to be the ultimate FM sin and edited my game and gave west ham all the best players in the world i apologize now for that! however in doing so i have come across something which baffles me slightly. In the normal games i play in with no editing everytime west ham bet taken over it's just a director stepping up and becoming chairman but in this edited game i have been taken over by an italian bloke who pumps millions of pounds into the club.why won't he come along and do this for me in the normal saves!!!

I have recently commited what seems to be the ultimate FM sin and edited my game and gave west ham all the best players in the world i apologize now for that! however in doing so i have come across something which baffles me slightly. In the normal games i play in with no editing everytime west ham bet taken over it's just a director stepping up and becoming chairman but in this edited game i have been taken over by an italian bloke who pumps millions of pounds into the club.why won't he come along and do this for me in the normal saves!!!

Lucky for us this didn’t happen in real life (Massimo Cellino IRC).

well my first west ham save a director was goin to take me over but instead i got a malysian tycoon called dan thimmesch he pumped millions in to transfers facillities and evrything its just luk

And in my West Ham save, I got Ralph Gold (assuming this is David Gold’s brother or some sort of relation) and he pumped cash by the truckloads into the club. I think it is just luck, and I’m looking forward to the 10.3 patch to come out. Hopefully I can follow the Double D’s 7 year plan to CL glory :rolleyes:

has anyone ever come across this, Middlesborough being taken over and Steve Gibson then taking over another club??

Someone on here said he took over Darlington after being removed from Middlesborough and pumped in millions of pounds.

has anyone seen a chairman take over another clubs after leaving one??

How quickly did you guys get taken over at west ham? Was it at the very start of the season? Or did you wait a year or two?

In my careers so far (never with West Ham, but that shouldn't make a difference), they always get taken over sometime before December, every time.

I played as West Ham (went nationalist with them) and its always before Dec but I never get cash injected. Although when I don't play as them I see them getting massive cash injections and again making the same mistakes they made before. They pay a ton for transfer fees and wages. Its all random though.

doesnt the rep of the club have a say in who takes over the club? surely this would explain why the highly edited west ham team with superstars would get foreign interest...

and if its not set up that way... it should...

i know for instance... it isnt completely random.. as you can effectg who takes over by changing the relations .. ie.. set rich mexican chairman to have west ham as his favourites and he's more likely to take over

Im currently managing west ham and the chairman is looking to step aside just hope i dont get the dodgey chairman take over were they replace me as manager

Normally if they say there gonna sack but you win a percentage of your games then they keep you in the job however saying that one of me mates got taken over on his arsenal save won 5 out of 5 and still got sacked so like with the takeover i suppose it's just luck!

your probably not getting a takeover because you have all the best players in the world. A new owner would have to come in and pay their wages. Also if you are in debt you now have a multi million pound squad to sell to cover your debts. If you sold all your star players the debt would be gone completely with even quite a few millions to spare

Archived