The 12th man

Had something similar, I was winning up til the 92nd minute, and there was only 2minutes added time.

Then Barca scored in the 95th minute to make it level, then scored the winner in the 97th minute.

No injuries or anything in the game. It was pretty straightforward. I couldn't handle 7 minutes injury time when there was only supposed to be 2.

I replayed the game and until I got my 1-0 win that I deserved.

Had something similar, I was winning up til the 92nd minute, and there was only 2minutes added time.

Then Barca scored in the 95th minute to make it level, then scored the winner in the 97th minute.

No injuries or anything in the game. It was pretty straightforward. I couldn't handle 7 minutes injury time when there was only supposed to be 2.

I replayed the game and until I got my 1-0 win that I deserved.

Are you Alex Ferguson?

It happens IRL sometimes, just man up and move on. It's the win next time around that much more special.

Are you Alex Ferguson?

It happens IRL sometimes, just man up and move on. It's the win next time around that much more special.

pretty thats cheating above

Pretty much never saw the game add on 5 extra minutes of added time (totalling 7 minutes!) in a game, not in all the years I've played it and not in all the games and clubs and nations i've managed.

Haven't seen it happen since either.

Given that, I presumed it was a glitch in the game, so I replayed it.

I don't see it as cheating in this case. If I replayed every game I conceded goals in the dying minutes then you can call me a cheat. But I don't do that.

I've lost leagues, cup finals, champions leagues and world cups with last minute injury time goals.

But 7 minutes injury time when there was only 2 allocated.

I've played games where I need a winning goal and on the 92mins 53 seconds into 3 minutes added time, I'm on the wing crossing the ball in and the ref blows the final whistle and I grudgingly accept those.

Whether it was a glitch or me being a prissy cheat, I don't know. I just replayed the game until I won it 1-0.

I couldn't believe it went on for another 5 mintues, and they scored within those extra 5 minutes.

Never saw it before, never saw anything like it again.

I don't think it really mattered in the end that season anyway, I think Barca still went on to win it.

You'll note the word a minimum of 2 minutes added time. It's just a minimum.

The referee is not supposed to play more than 2:59 if he declares 2 minutes, unless further delays happen.

It's a bug if this happens and no delays occur.

nathy: have you saved a PKM (packed match)? Could you post it in the bugs forum, and upload the match for them to look at?

Sorry - he's got it right for the last 20 seasons in the game. And the last 5 games I've started and played for 10 - 15 seasons. And the last 15 years I'm playing the FM series of games.

Why against my biggest rivals? At the Nou Camp., on my birthday, did the ref all of sudden decide to give 7 minutes instead of 2?

The referee is not supposed to play more than 2:59 if he declares 2 minutes, unless further delays happen.

It's a bug if this happens and no delays occur.

nathy: have you saved a PKM (packed match)? Could you post it in the bugs forum, and upload the match for them to look at?

Exactly - thought it was a bug, replayed the game to get the result I earned in 92 minutes of tantalising football.

Exactly - thought it was a bug, replayed the game to get the result I earned in 92 minutes of tantalising football.

If you are gonna do that, why not load in every match, until you get a 38, 0, 0, record.

However you may see it, the vast majority of ppl just get over bad decisions and move on. A shame you cant do the same, NOT accepting a result and posting that you didn't accept it, is not only the sign of a sore loser it also shows everyone else how small you are.

Would you have accepted the goal if it had been you who had scored in the 95 min and got into Europe as a result of the win/draw?

Thought so.

Nuff said :D

If you are gonna do that, why not load in every match, until you get a 38, 0, 0, record.

However you may see it, the vast majority of ppl just get over bad decisions and move on. A shame you cant do the same, NOT accepting a result and posting that you didn't accept it, is not only the sign of a sore loser it also shows everyone else how small you are.

Would you have accepted the goal if it had been you who had scored in the 95 min and got into Europe as a result of the win/draw?

Thought so.

Nuff said :D

Oh no you think I'm "small", you punched me right in the feelings

I've never had a season 38 wins. Ever.

If you bothered to read the thread you'll see I didn't even win the league that season, and I've let other matches lose in normal time even though it cost me leagues, champions league, cups, world cups etc.

It's not as if I play every game until i win it. I had one game where it went uncharacteristically into 5additional mintues, totalling 7 minutes when it should have been 2. I replayed that 1 game to get the result that I thought I deserved.

Oh no you think I'm "small", you punched me right in the feelings

I've never had a season 38 wins. Ever.

If you bothered to read the thread you'll see I didn't even win the league that season, and I've let other matches lose in normal time even though it cost me leagues, champions league, cups, world cups etc.

It's not as if I play every game until i win it. I had one game where it went uncharacteristically into 5additional mintues, totalling 7 minutes when it should have been 2. I replayed that 1 game to get the result that I thought I deserved.

Say what you like, but 99% of ppl will tell you that loading a game back in continuously, because of whatever injustice you feel, until you get a result that satisfies you, is in one word, CHEATING :thdn:

So what?

I don't care what you or anyone else thinks.

And that 99% of ppl will me I'm cheating is a made up stat. You have no basis for that percentage.

I base the % due to the reasoning that due to the nature of the game itself, almost nobody is gonna bother buying, then spending a lot of time playing it, just in order to 'cheat' at it.

Sure, playing with a scout could be called 'cheating' too, but blatantly playing a match over and over till you get what you feel is a result you were cheated out of, well it's beyond words.

And if you look IRL, how many opposing managers complain when x minutes are added, when they feel it should have been a lot less. Man U is a prime example, Sir Alex will complain if he doesn't get enough till United score. The opposing managers complain if United do score. But are any of those games replayed and replayed ? No !

What if you had lost to an offside goal that was allowed to stand, would you have kept loading that back in again too ? What about all the decisions during the season that went in your favour ? did you think 'oh no I shouldn't have won that game, I will reload it back in and play it again until the correct result happens, as the other team is rightly aggrieved'.

Honestly, I can't be bothered to reply again, as a debate is where 2 or more sides have an equal leg to stand on, but your debating legs fell off when you got your 'correct result'.

I base the % due to the reasoning that due to the nature of the game itself, almost nobody is gonna bother buying, then spending a lot of time playing it, just in order to 'cheat' at it.

You're making that up, you have no basis of stats for this.

And if you look IRL, how many opposing managers complain when x minutes are added, when they feel it should have been a lot less. Man U is a prime example, Sir Alex will complain if he doesn't get enough till United score. The opposing managers complain if United do score. But are any of those games replayed and replayed ? No !

That's real life, I'm playing a game.

What if you had lost to an offside goal that was allowed to stand, would you have kept loading that back in again too ? What about all the decisions during the season that went in your favour ? did you think 'oh no I shouldn't have won that game, I will reload it back in and play it again until the correct result happens, as the other team is rightly aggrieved'.

If I lose to an offside goal I would not replay the game. The only time I have replayed any game is the one we're talking about here.

Honestly, I can't be bothered to reply again,

Good.

as a debate is where 2 or more sides have an equal leg to stand on, but your debating legs fell off when you got your 'correct result'.

No idea what this means?

Couldn't care less about any of this to be honest. We all play the game different ways. Some use Editors, some use Genie Scouts, some replay games, some do other things.

Who cares? It's just a game.

Whether you think it is cheating or not doesn't really matter, he said he doesn't care so leave him alone. He played up to 2080 and cheated once. Big deal.

Well I also went on holiday a lot in that game, is that cheating too? I think for about 20 seasons I only took control of match day for the big games.

So what though? We all play differently.

Yeh I know - thanks :thup::)

Seriously though - I'm not too bothered if I cheat in the game. Whether I replay a match or use a scout or not. I couldn't care less.

And I couldn't care less if anyone else cheats or has cheated. It's completely unimportant.

Yeah, kind of gone off topic now lol.

The ridiculous stoppage time does get annoying sometimes. Although when I need it is is suspiciously absent...

That's what my point was. I've been on the attack before and the ref blows up about 7 seconds before the allotted time.

And I mean a player on the wing about to cross the ball. 2 minutes added time, it's 91:53 on the clock. Full time.

(and no I don't replay those games)

Sure, playing with a scout could be called 'cheating' too, but blatantly playing a match over and over till you get what you feel is a result you were cheated out of, well it's beyond words.

Honestly, I can't be bothered to reply again, as a debate is where 2 or more sides have an equal leg to stand on, but your debating legs fell off when you got your 'correct result'.

I'm going to say as directly as possibly i can. ITS A FREAKING GAME!

God, if you don't like to cheat, then don't. If he wants to make a replay the game, that is his choice and not yours and mine.

I can't believe that you are comparing a real life situation to a freaking game.

I very much doubt that without any bases you would pick up a real life lower team and getting to glory and all that. Neither could I, everyone here that plays this game that his not real life professional Manager can do it. Even those have a lot of work in front of them.

Archived