What radio station do you listen to while playing FM?

I don't listen to the radio. There doesn't seem to be a station that caters to my...'tastes'

Did anyone else get a vision of the Marquis de Sade sitting in his castle wondering why the world doesn't understand him from this line??

<concerned face>

None. The soaps are normally on in the background, and then whatever other muck the missus decides to watch.

As a side note - I find it odd that she's totally silent while she's watching TV and I'm on the laptop. She seems really into whatever it is she's watching. Then the very second I sit down to join her in watching something I like the look of... "Blah blah blah blah waffle waffle..." :mad:

I do enjoy a bit of background noise while playing FM, as it keeps me from getting too sucked in. Personally I like to listen to Absolute Classic Rock whilst playing, they've got some great tracks

I'm guessing you'd love Planet Rock Radio. Easily the best rock station out there.

Maybe go Youtube and watch some Prison Break or Hereos :p

Horribly enough, I have lately been watching episodes of Prisoner: Cell Block H on YouTube. I will forever have the memory of being unbeaten with Liverpool tied in with mental images of women in dungarees brawling and shouting "RACK OFF!" :D

Archived