Sponsorship Deals

Is there anything that you can do to gain better sponsorship deals?/more than one sponsorship deal?

Having just had a look at barcelona they get about £150million over 6 years from sponsorship. My betis side get about 16mn. My betis side have won la liga the past 4 years. Barcelona are a euro cup team now. It's just so annoying!

My reputation is 'worldwide' and I'm pretty much winning everything now.

Could it be to do with how much your team receives at the start of the game? As I assume Barcelona are receiving shedloads now. And they all probably get renewed regardless?

Has anyone ever had their board create a new sponsorship deal??

Could it be to do with how much your team receives at the start of the game? As I assume Barcelona are receiving shedloads now. And they all probably get renewed regardless?

Yeah, I've had 2nd sponserships announced on top of my original ones, so it can happen.

yes got a new deal but not in FM10

think it is based on the clubs status at start of game;)

you could use fmrte to reflect what you think it should be..................but its cheating;)

Barca's works out @ £25 million a year. I'm not sure how you get more, how does your success compare to theirs?

IRL Liverpool have a new sponsor next season worth £20m a year so £25m for Barcelona sounds about right, if not on the slightly low side maybe!

IRL Liverpool have a new sponsor next season worth £20m a year so £25m for Barcelona sounds about right, if not on the slightly low side maybe!

I am Liverpool in 2014 and I have a £25m main shirt sponsor deal per year.

*boo hiss* editor *boo hiss* ;)

I know..........I will purge myself later, for even using the ''E'' word:p

but some do(and they paid their money and can if they want)

but dont you love the Ive gone 3 centuries unbeaten threads...never conceaded a goal...win each game 40-0

but I may have given myself a trillion or 2 and my team is....................

messi/ronaldo etc etc etc:rolleyes:

Awk, how on earth! £25m a year! I only want all this money to hopefully push the board towards a new stadium! We make a steady profit each year but if I had crazy sponsors like everyone else seems to I'd be rolling in it!

FMRTE........................go on you know you want to:p:p

I bet that it ain't gonna happen... I think written in game a spefic amount it should be raised. In 09 I started in Blue square north and I got promoted then then I got a prety nice sponsorship I'm farsley in 2024 6 years in premeir league 2year sponsers 6.24 and 2.57 mil and 10 yr deal 2.83 stadium... and been finishig top half last 4 yrs.... however here an idea of what can try to do if u start with botom team get promoted get promotion bonus be nice if u can sign new sponser when u got promoted hang around a bid and get promoted again when u are gonna get new sponser. Get promotion bonus then u can get demoted on purpose that season then work to get promotiom and bonus again hopefully new sponser... I'm gonna try it next time I make new game

but it doesn't solve ur problem in higher league but u can try getting demoted a getting back up intime for new sponser

I bet that it ain't gonna happen... I think written in game a spefic amount it should be raised. In 09 I started in Blue square north and I got promoted then then I got a prety nice sponsorship I'm farsley in 2024 6 years in premeir league 2year sponsers 6.24 and 2.57 mil and 10 yr deal 2.83 stadium... and been finishig top half last 4 yrs.... however here an idea of what can try to do if u start with botom team get promoted get promotion bonus be nice if u can sign new sponser when u got promoted hang around a bid and get promoted again when u are gonna get new sponser. Get promotion bonus then u can get demoted on purpose that season then work to get promotiom and bonus again hopefully new sponser... I'm gonna try it next time I make new game

but it doesn't solve ur problem in higher league but u can try getting demoted a getting back up intime for new sponser

I think the OP would get the sack before he took Arsenal down :D

Amazed Wenger hasn’t. :rolleyes:

That bothers me. If Newcastle had a manager like Wenger who consistently got them into the top 4 whislt playing very good football and also overseen the move to a brand new ground he would be idolised.

Then again, I suppose over time expectations move on.

Arsene Wenger is Idolised. Just the pudits and tho fans who only want trophies that are turnning against him. Those of us that true fans and can see why does what he does regarding transfer policy is best for the club. YOu have look at West Ham and Portsmouth and there problems.

Also the huge debts Liverpool and Man UTD have and see how much better in long term Arsenal are. Why still competeing.

I'm managing Manchester United in 2014 and I have several deals adding up to 37.53 million quids. My shirt sponsorship deal alone is 25 million quids a year.

im managing man utd in 2015 an dmy total sponsorship deals are 55million. you need to get a commericial link with an american and asian team

That bothers me. If Newcastle had a manager like Wenger who consistently got them into the top 4 whislt playing very good football and also overseen the move to a brand new ground he would be idolised.

Then again, I suppose over time expectations move on.

I take back what I said, it was only a joke :)

Archived