Whats the longest you have played fm in 1 sitting?

In my student days, all day could go past without me stopping if I didn't have a lecture. Especially in my first year, in a flat with three other players and CM01/02 having just come out. My degree should have been in Eldar Hadzimehmedovic Studies.

Hard to tell... I usually leave the game running in background for like 10 hours straight, while I do other things or while I'm not even at home.

I guess I haven't played longer than one hour without taking a break or drifting away in a long long time

For me I used to do all nighters in my youth and the occasional all weekender! Now I'm civil and have a wife and other grown up, boring things to do so I can only realistically manage a few hours a day.

Gees I'd take a few hours a day tbh.

Back in the day maybe 6 hours straight on CM01-02? What amazes me now is that I used to do without the internet (youtube, forums etc) running in the background.

Being honest it depends on how good I am doing in the particular session.

If i'm dong well its more enjoyable and I tend to stay on it longer and I fall victim to the ''just one mroe game'' scenario...

If i'm not playing very well I simply stop and play again the following day :)

Me and me cuz play 2 player every saturday and the same time we have fifa10 on.

Game each on fifa while the other one plays FM. We start saturdays about 12 and finish bout 5-6am, so thats bout 18 hours every saturday.

Plus all the time we both play while on are own through the week.

This game is proper addictive!!!!!!!!!!

Archived