Glasgow rangers!

This will be a very interesting game in the new patch as they are a massive club, with even bigger financial problems. You will be begin with £0 and minimal wage budget, but you have a big stadium, big fan base, youth acadamey, excellent training and youth facilities. Also the ready built squad will be good but with key players contracts running out and other key players wanting to move to the English prem or leagues like that what will you do to become the major force again.

Starting 11 that you really should try to keep a hold of + extra players with potential.

McGregor

Whittaker Bougherra Wilson Papac

? Davis Thomson ?

Boyd Miller

Fleck, Naismith, Lafferty, Ness, Wylde, Little.

Also some players i believe who should be improved in the new patch are: McGregor, Whittaker, Bougherra, Wilson, Davis, Thomson, Boyd, Miller.

And players like Wylde, Little, Ness, G. Adam, Fleck, Wilson are all showing more potential than they are been credited for in previous patches, so i hope something is done about that.

No offense or anything but in this game Wilson and Fleck develop into fantastic players - in my save Wilson went to Inter and Fleck to Man United. However in real life I don't see Fleck developing into anywhere near as good as that, Wilson too, good players but certainly not Inter Milan or Man U standard

Fleck was tipped to be a McGeady type player but he just hasn't looked like the type this season for Rangers, I think he was just, like many youngesters, over rated by the media at the time and hasnt lived up to all the hype

He is a very good player - you do have to be careful thrusting someone like him into the first team at such an early age. Rangers are hardly a massive European club (dont jump on me for this comment as I am a Rangers supporter as well). It is probably easier as a major club to introduce youngsters as they have so many experienced and great players around them. At a smaller club it is more difficult to introduce youngsters as the club and players tend to rely on them more than the major european clubs. This is my thinking anyway and I could be totally wrong on this.

For me on FM2009 Fleck was outstanding. I have him in FM2010 and he is not quite as good but is a very handy squad player. I also bought Wilson at the same time and again a good player but a squad player.

Archived