Is this some sort of pathetic joke?

CREW

I'm doing really well as Everton and have just won away 3 - 1 and the game has come to the end and all of a sudden the team talk screen doesn't appear, it just stays on the pitch view. I keep clicking 'team talk' but the screen just flashes and stays on pitch view. How ridiculous. Sure I've saved my game quite recently before this match but I'm totally against going back and replaying the same match for whatever reason especially when it's due to a joke of a bug such as this.

Sort it out SI for goodness sake!

Has this happened to anyone before? I'm on patch 10.2 by the way.

I had this error with Notts County. I clicked the next day on the day to day calendar at the top and went on holiday until then. The result saved and I didn't have that error again.

Ye maybe I'm overreacting but I just get infuriated when I'm doing well and then the game messes up somehow. I'll try your solution now mate cheers.

Ye maybe I'm overreacting but I just get infuriated when I'm doing well and then the game messes up somehow. I'll try your solution now mate cheers.

I almost lost a 3-2 win against Man United at Old Trafford after being 2-0 down until the 70' minute when Nilmar got a hat-trick so I can understand your pain.

t7fsk2.png

This has happened to me, all you have to do is click on your teams name next to the scores in the top right or left side of the screen depending on whether you're home or away. Sometimes you need to go into match controls and click 'exit replay' first.

It's a slightly irritating bug but there's no need to restart your game or anything that drastic, if this is the same thing.

An Englishman, Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar. Barman says "Is this some kind of joke?".

More my kinda pathetic joke.

:p:thup:

Archived