Facilities upgrades...whats next?

Ok for 3 seasons in arow now my board has agreed to upgrade my facilities. Adequate-good-top- same withe the youth..

But now it says I have excellent youth and top training. I asked again for upgrades and they said no to training upgrade and yes to youth?? What is above excellent in youth facilities?

Is it possible they’ll start a youth academy or something??

ok! so does the +youth academy get added on once you go past top or execellent?

You can get a youth academy at any level of training facility, except for the really bad ones, it is just a case of having enough money (costs more than upgrades, but as regards talent spread its worth it) and your board feeling a need for it.

i asked my board to upgrade the youth facilities to state-of-the-art and so they did. a year later they were downgraded again to "excellent".

Just like in real life the facilities degrade over time and will need investment every couple of years to make sure they remain state of the art.

I didn't realize there was a level above "Top"; I'll have to pour some more cash into that.

Is there a way or a reason to upgrade the corporate facilities? What affect do they have.

I don't think you can upgrade the corporate facilities, I think they come as part of the stadium and can only improve with a new stadium. I may be wrong though.

I'm curious about this. Does an academy really make that big of a difference?

I find that it makes a big difference because when you dont have an acadamy you tend to have a limited amount of local youngsters come through whereas with an acadamy they come from all over the country and a lot more come through. so theres a better chance of more quality coming through

Does the quality of youth facilities affect the quality of regens?

And so does having an academy, with my current Betis game my youth facilities are adequate with no academy, and my best regen was a half-star gold CA with a 1 1/2 star gold PA. I've seen a lot better in games with a club on similar facilities having an academy.

Archived