wonder if SI favours the FMRTE seeing that it papers over a few crack

was wit chelsea for 4 years won 4 premierships in a row, 2 FA Cups, 1 League cup, 2 champion leagues, 2 super cups, 2 world club cup and 3 community shield...in 4 amazing years i won 16 trophies plus 4 manager of the years and 'i don't know, 80 manager of the months of something;) !?!' all of this and i STILL dont get into the favourite personal..... stead of moaning on this forum i use the FMRTE to make me a chelsea Legend !!!

so....i FAVOUR the FMRTE .......it papers over a few cracks

I still don't understand the coding issue that makes this so hard to fix. Players getting into favoured personnel seems to work fine, even a little bit too generously in some cases (Legends, specifically) but they can't get it to work properly for managers. Hardly a problem that's new to this version either.

You're only there 4 years. Surely a legend would mean you were there for 10 or 20 years. Constantly pushing the club forward.

This, plus lets be honest, your trophy haul, whilst impressive, is always expected for Chelsea to be chasing that amount of silverware.

I became an Icon at Newcastle after 2 Premier League wins, so perhaps it's expectation related?

So you're want us to approve your cheating? Not approved.

I've been Spurs manager for 6 years and having just won 4 EPL titles, 5 FA cups, 3 League cups and a UEFA cup I've just hit the legend list.

So it is possible with a little bit of perserverence and as baker.simon says it is probably expectation related.

Typical Chelski, thinking they can just make up rules to suit themselves ;)

was wit chelsea for 4 years won 4 premierships in a row, 2 FA Cups, 1 League cup, 2 champion leagues, 2 super cups, 2 world club cup and 3 community shield...in 4 amazing years i won 16 trophies plus 4 manager of the years and 'i don't know, 80 manager of the months of something;) !?!' all of this and i STILL dont get into the favourite personal..... stead of moaning on this forum i use the FMRTE to make me a chelsea Legend !!!

so....i FAVOUR the FMRTE .......it papers over a few cracks

I cry a tear for the english language, common sense and literacy

You're only there 4 years. Surely a legend would mean you were there for 10 or 20 years. Constantly pushing the club forward.

José Mourinho is easily regarded as a Chelsea legend among their fans. He was there for how long, and won how many trophies?

Some purists like to brand anyone who uses an editor a cheat:rolleyes:

but there are so many optopns it gives you...........I am using pre game to put a combined Irish national team:thup:

some of us like to use it to reflect current events.............and not to cheat for our benefit

I have always advocated a real time editor from SI so you can take in injuries, transfers as and when, sackings, clubs going under(hopefully none do)bans(mutu is in the smelly stuff again)

and so many other genuine reasons

Ruci and FMRTE guys have done some great things and SI should be looking to take it on!!!!

but there is the DARK SIDE!! some (and they paid their money and can if they want to I dont see the point ) use it to cheat...up to them

but when it leads to the Ive gone 3 centuries unbeaten threads...never conceaded a goal...win each game 40-0

but I may have given myself a trillion or 2 and my team is....................

messi/ronaldo etc etc etc

it gets on your xxxs

Gannon played for them for years though

Yes, he did, but he is considered as a 'double legend', as there was a campaign for him to be inducted into the hall of fame twice, once as a player and once as a manager

Even if he'd never played for us, his achievments here would mean he was still a legend

It takes a lot of time. Im playing as thurrock and became a favorite pretty quickly (one or two promotions was enough). After winning the champions league i became a legend. (skipping the icon status). In reality getting thurrock to League2 would have made you a legend.

So you're want us to approve your cheating? Not approved.

I've been Spurs manager for 6 years and having just won 4 EPL titles, 5 FA cups, 3 League cups and a UEFA cup I've just hit the legend list.

So it is possible with a little bit of perserverence and as baker.simon says it is probably expectation related.

Typical Chelski, thinking they can just make up rules to suit themselves ;)

Not exactly true. 4.5 years ahead of Porto I reached 4 CL finals (won 2) and I barely managed to get in the Favoured Personnel list. Couldnt get to icon (Mourinho got there in 2.5 years) let alone legend. :rolleyes:

I know Porto's expectations might be a little higher than Spurs' but not really justified... But I dont wanna use FMRTE to "solve" it because I dont wanna screw up my save..

Tbf, the reason you haven't become a legend for Chelsea is...

You obviously haven't done enough to become a legend yet :confused: Why cheat to put yourself in there? Takes the fun out of trying to get onto the list.

*Blah Blah, you bought the game, you can play it how you like.. and all that crap*

Tbf, the reason you haven't become a legend for Chelsea is...

You obviously haven't done enough to become a legend yet :confused: Why cheat to put yourself in there? Takes the fun out of trying to get onto the list.

*Blah Blah, you bought the game, you can play it how you like.. and all that crap*

Too bad this thing isnt properly implemented yet. ;)

Ive done more than enough to be at least an icon at Porto (a few posts above) and I barely made it to favoured personnel. :mad: Bet I wont get past that..

....In your opinion......

Mourinho got to icon status for winning 1 UEFA Cup and 1 CL in 2.5 years. I won 2 CLs and reached 2 other finals (in 4.5 years) and won all domestic competitions. And Mourinho left right after.

And as someone living in Portugal I have an idea of what it takes. Everyone knows this system isnt working that well. Nothing new.

I was managing Porto for 3 seasons and Won 3 leagues 3 cups and got to CL Semi's, and I got onto favoured personell with Porto, about half way through the third season. However I have just left for Man Utd and they swiftly removed me :-)

So it does happen, albeit not often enough.

but in terms of cheating or editing or " playing the game your own way " whatever you want to call it, is rubbish, and means nothing. Whats the point? If it makes any of you who feel the need to "edit" feel any better, your all Icons in my eyes ;-)

I was managing Porto for 3 seasons and Won 3 leagues 3 cups and got to CL Semi's, and I got onto favoured personell with Porto, about half way through the third season. However I have just left for Man Utd and they swiftly removed me :-)

I said icon. :p And interesting that some of my players get into the list after 6 months... Once I had a player getting in the list in the day he joined... :rolleyes:

I'm a 'Legend' at Chelsea after having won 4 premierships, 2 carling cups, 1 champions league and 1 super cup. By the way I've been at the club for 10 seasons.

My record ain't great tbh, but the last 3 years in the game - I have been consistently outperforming Man City even though they spend a lot more money than me.

Archived