Media and Manager changes

I think they're should be more media coverage when a manager wants to leave a club.

For example, I would like the option to announce my intention to reject a new contract. Then, like players, a media message says...

"(manager Name)'s declaration of desire to leave (club name) has sparked rumours that (one other club name) and (another club name) would be prepared to make seperate offers for the unhappy manager."

Something along those lines.

Also, why don't you get an option to have an application to another job private, i'm sick of being asked about my future when i apply to clubs like chelsea. (more media coverage) if it becomes public.

Originally posted by Goodyman:

Also, why don't you get an option to have an application to another job private, i'm sick of being asked about my future when i apply to clubs like chelsea. (more media coverage) if it becomes public.

I think that's because any applications in RL wouldn't really be private as you would be under contract. If a club makes an offer for you they would have to be allowed to by the club you were currently at. So if you apply for a job you've got to give your current club a heads up before you are under contract, compensation and that sort of thing would have to be sorted out.

Archived