Player Cam ??

Would you like to see Player Cam in Football Manager ?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see Player Cam in Football Manager ?

• Yes
    • No

Its useless because you're a manager and managers cannot see what a player sees. You're talking about a supporter view, like on television and that is not what management is about. this is something you find in Fifa or Pro so if you really want it then go and play those games. How can a manager have player cam?? Its impossible IRL and so pointless to add to FM.

Yes, this is a constructive comment the initial poll isnt.

But you cannot see the whole pitch in real life, from an elevated angle either. There is no dug out view. There's no option for that.

And in real life managers don't have a 2d interactive overview of the pitch.

If they're going for real life experience playing the game they need to remove the 2d overview and all other views and put you in the technical area pacing up and down viewing the game from what a manager really sees.

I'm up in the commentary box for most games. I can see my bench from about 150 yards away, which isn't realistic either.

But you cannot see the whole pitch in real life, from an elevated angle either. There is no dug out view. There's no option for that.

And in real life managers don't have a 2d interactive overview of the pitch.

If they're going for real life experience playing the game they need to remove the 2d overview and all other views and put you in the technical area pacing up and down viewing the game from what a manager really sees.

I'm up in the commentary box for most games. I can see my bench from about 150 yards away, which isn't realistic either.

It is a game, not RL however you have to alow for certain boundaries. If you only had someone pacing up and down the touchline and could only see little then most ppl wouldn't buy the game. This is however different to player cam since the focus would be on the player and not on the manager and this is a management game. You seem to be focussing all your energy on defending the impossible. Dugout view I see as a good suggestion, said this in your other thread but unless yu want SI not to sell any copies of the game then you have to leave the current views still there. Many ppl like 2D, others 3D its courses for horses. How you play the game is your choice but stop trying to enforce your ideas on others with or without poll this is a silly idea for FM. For Fifa or Pro fine, since those games are player geared and not management.

I don't have Sky Sports so I'm unfamiliar with the player cam the OP is refering to. If it's a player's viewpoint I don't think it should be added.

I wouldn't use a camera tracking around players but it wouldn't hurt either, I suppose. Just don't really see the use when you can click a player so he stands out because he has his name showing.

I don't have Sky Sports so I'm unfamiliar with the player cam the OP is refering to. If it's a player's viewpoint I don't think it should be added.

I wouldn't use a camera tracking around players but it wouldn't hurt either, I suppose. Just don't really see the use when you can click a player so he stands out because he has his name showing.

That's basically my point! :)

It is a game, not RL however you have to alow for certain boundaries. If you only had someone pacing up and down the touchline and could only see little then most ppl wouldn't buy the game. This is however different to player cam since the focus would be on the player and not on the manager and this is a management game. You seem to be focussing all your energy on defending the impossible. Dugout view I see as a good suggestion, said this in your other thread but unless yu want SI not to sell any copies of the game then you have to leave the current views still there. Many ppl like 2D, others 3D its courses for horses. How you play the game is your choice but stop trying to enforce your ideas on others with or without poll this is a silly idea for FM. For Fifa or Pro fine, since those games are player geared and not management.

I agree. 99%

But different people play for different reasons. Realism and fun or both. You can't take out the current views. But you could enhance them.

If you only play 2D classic view then the other 3D options wouldn't bother you anyway.

If you do play 3D views then you might want a more realistic approach or a more fun approach.

Archived