A rating of just 2.3

I have quite often seen opposition ratings of just 1, on CM4.

But just now on FM 2010 I beat a team 11-0 away in an English Level 11 league game, and noticed that one of their players finished with a rating of just 2.3 as a result.

How low do they go on FM 2010 (without cheating ofc).

Also, anyone have a clue how the ME calculates how far a goalie has run. 4 km and above a game is a bit OTT IMHO.

14319872.jpg

I've seen 0.1 at lowest... Was in Brunei, I had made a kickass teams with some brazilians (not that it required much, anyone can figure out the quality of Brunei league is ABYSMAL) but yeah... One opposition guy caused four penalties, scored two own goals and then got a red card. Was not very surprised by his rating then. (Was in a cup-match even, against a non-league team) :p

No, he WON 11-0!

OP - I have ssen a player get a rating of 1.2, and I'm sure I have seen the opposition get lower. Also, why did you scribble out the name of your team?!

That's what gets me?! Scribble out your name fair enough, but why the team :confused:

Unless they are watching, waiting, watching, all the time :D

I've seen 0.1 at lowest... Was in Brunei, I had made a kickass teams with some brazilians (not that it required much, anyone can figure out the quality of Brunei league is ABYSMAL) but yeah... One opposition guy caused four penalties, scored two own goals and then got a red card. Was not very surprised by his rating then. (Was in a cup-match even, against a non-league team) :p

hahaha sounds like a bad day at the non-league metaphorical office

Wow thats dispiriting, thats my local team ={.

Huge away wins are awesome though, last night i was Huddersfield and I destroyed someone (I actually forget who off the top of my head) 0-10, I was like :eek: the whole way through, it was clinical. Only had 9 ccc too, i should start a thread about how i scored too many of them.. =}.

Lowest rating in that was around 3 i recall, i think their average was about 5, I don't have the save on my laptop though, so I can't know for sure.

That's what gets me?! Scribble out your name fair enough, but why the team :confused:

I scribble out the team name as well as the manager name, as they are both the same name, my wife's :D and she isn't too keen on having her name plastered on the inet for a footie sim :)

I scribble out the team name as well as the manager name, as they are both the same name, my wife's :D and she isn't too keen on having her name plastered on the inet for a footie sim :)

You want to check it's not plastered over the internet in 'other' ways! :D

Archived