Fun Mode.

aza

I decided the other day i wanted to make a "fun mode" So i went to the editor and changed some of BSP's Wrexham stats. First i changed the rep to 10. Gave them tons of money. Gave them a sugar daddy. Moved them to Wembley. According to my stats i have 88000 watching me now. The highest BSP has ever had. Anyone else done a game mode like this?

of course it isnt harsh... the guy comes onto a public forum to tell us about his 'mode' ... we have every right to tell him what we think..

I reckon it would be fun for about 20 minutes when getting transfers in and then die a horrible death...

more fun would be getting wrexham back into the league and into the prem...

It makes me laugh how precious everyone is!

Enjoy your game OP, the beauty of including the editor is that you can have fun with it in whatever way you deem fit! Do players want to leave straight away after you have signed them? Or are they constantly worried about the club underachieving?

Well i support Swansea and Newcastle! I know i should be ashamed :( But Swansea as their my local club , im a season ticket holder. and Newcastle because they've just grown on me since i was little. Saturday's game was a very weird one for me! Alright that's pretty cool! No its saddening that Wrexham havnt been able to grow like the other two welsh teams.

Funny how people are criticizing him...

People seem to forget that it was SI who included the editor.

Nothing wrong with using it from time to time. He called it "Fun Mode," it's not like he said, "Hey, I am very serious about playing this season and I am going to go 100 years like this!"

I quite often edit myself into the game and find the game more fun that way.

To everyone complaining, whichever side you're on:

The OP is allowed to play however he wants. He paid for the game, and therefore has the right to do what the hell he likes.

But everyone else on this forum, whether you agree with the OP or not, have the right to voice their opinions, which the OP asked for. Just because some people don't agree with him, doesn't give anyone else the right to shoot them down.

To everyone complaining, whichever side you're on:

The OP is allowed to play however he wants. He paid for the game, and therefore has the right to do what the hell he likes.

But everyone else on this forum, whether you agree with the OP or not, has the right to voice their opinions, which the OP asked for. Just because some people don't agree with him, doesn't give anyone else the right to shoot them down.

:thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:

Nothing that was said in here was that harsh really. Just had a scroll through and, yeah, I dunno why people felt the need to have a pop but I suppose if you're gonna start up a thread then people are entitled to express an opinion, no matter what it is. Personally I think that sometimes there's a problem with people being too precious (to quote Suttface), but also you're increasingly seeing people leaping to the defence of others at some perceived slight when the actual offence was pretty minor.

As for the idea, it's not my cup of tea. I'm too hung up on realism. I'd just get irritated by the fact my games wasn't realistic. But that's the beauty of the idea. It's there if you want it, and you can do what you like with it. And if you don't want to use it, well fortunately, there's nobody with a big gun trying to make you. So it's all good.

Whether if you think my idea of fun is wrong or not i was just asking. So far i havent got bored with it. I havent been signing the likes of Ronaldo either. Welbeck and Kenwyne Jones are my top players. With Wrexham i lost in the Quarter Finals of the FA Cup and my job is v.InSecure even though ive lost one match all season. And i only play my "Fun Mode" if im bored with my United career. I dont have any urge to cheat on that game. As i do not need to. Constant Premier League, League Cup and Champions League Medals. No FA Cup yet. England manager was sacked and i took the position and im enjoying that career at the moment.

In previous years, I've edited Lancaster City into the SPL and given them some good players, a big stadium, and a bit of money, just to see what happened for a year or two. Sometimes a bit of light relief and alternative universe playing is a pleasant diversion. The game doesn't have to *always* be played seriously.

I was sick of too much realism and decided to push high reputation of portuguese clubs and making the portuguese the league that has the highest reputation and seeing portuguese clubs hiring on several well known players. Made the long career on FM07 a lot of fun and challenging.

If that is the way to play that go for it and should be a lot of fun. Don't listen to those stating it that it is cheating and all of that.

For those of you that state this, if I want to give my team a Billion dollars then this is my choice and not yours, personally don't give rat a** about if doin't one billion dollars to my team cheating or not. So grow up and answer the OP question.

"Anyone else done a game mode like this?"

If you don't agree then just answer no and in front explain why you answer no. Is that so hard, without complaining?

God, I started to hate this flaming people without any giving reason.

Archived