What Do You Do

I have a look at my next opponent, check their last 5 results to see if their on form, scoring goals for fun, etc.. Also check my staff + players contracts to make sure they are signed up. Then if it's coming close the the transfer window, i'd have a look for other teams' players' contracts ending, and see if I can get a cheeky bargin ;)

If theres 7 days between games i watch lower league games,currently following oxford united in league 1 (i'm espanyol manager btw)

This always confuses the press aswell,there all wondering why i keep attending oxford matches,good to keep em guessing.

"Tinkerman taylorsmen keeps press guessing" :p

I read Skysports, BBC, this forum, change the record that's playing, open/close the windows, let the dog out, have a coffee, have a smoke, have a nap, check my training schedules, make sure my youth players are being tutored, insult rival managers, praise my better players, make sure my set piece tactics didn't get screwed up somehow and that's why I'm no longer scoring, see if I can get on Jimmy Bullard's favored personnel list, insult Roy Keane, and maybe one or two other things.

And I always go on holiday through friendlies, they're so boring.

Blimey, it takes me hours to move onto the next match. It's called 'immersion'.

glad its not just me then:D

cant believe some go through a season in the time I do a week:cool:

there is so many things to do in between games......tactics/training/reserves/youth team

future transfers etc etc:D

Archived