How do you apply for Under 21 Country jobs?

hi vic

how do you do that:)

if you see my earlier post on this thread

thought you only could if offered/applied for job:D

I've never done it myself, but someone from SI said that the option was available when you started the game. Just select International, then the country, then the level.

Other than that, just add a user to be the manager of the main International team, and have the dud manager offer you the job. :)

This is wrong. You can manage the U21, U20, and U19 teams at international level, on their own.

Vic is right here. You have to go to the U21 squad in question and the option to apply will be in the top right if the job is available to you.

You can also do this at the very start to start as an U21 manager.

Vic is right here. You have to go to the U21 squad in question and the option to apply will be in the top right if the job is available to you.

You can also do this at the very start to start as an U21 manager.

I have been playing for years and wasnt aware.................:D

you learn something new every day:thup:

Vic...........I see the earlier thread we were on skelly one(your head was imploding as well by the end:p)

still dont know what version of game/fmrte he is using............dont think he does too

Vic...........I see the earlier thread we were on skelly one(your head was imploding as well by the end:p)

still dont know what version of game/fmrte he is using............dont think he does too

I felt like banging my head against my desk. :p

He didn't seem to be listening to the questions I was asking... :(

I felt like banging my head against my desk.

He didn't seem to be listening to the questions I was asking... :(

but when we answered 1 he threw out another 3:thup:

then went back to the first 1.....and mixed it with the other 2;)

following on from that..........................its my turn now I cant see when you start a new game how you can go straight to manage u21 squad

only option is to manage a nation..........I can veiw the squads u-21/20/19 etc but doesnt give any option to manage them just full nation

perhaps I stayed on that thread too long .....:rolleyes:

but when we answered 1 he threw out another 3

then went back to the first 1.....and mixed it with the other 2

:D :D

following on from that..........................its my turn now I cant see when you start a new game how you can go straight to manage u21 squad

only option is to manage a nation..........I can veiw the squads u-21/20/19 etc but doesnt give any option to manage them just full nation

perhaps I stayed on that thread too long .....

Your brains have turned to mush! :D

I'm afraid I don't know how to do this, as I've never started a game with the U21s. :(

You can only manage the youth sides for countries which have enough players available.

So for example, I have every player from Europe loaded but only the English leagues. This means that I am able to manage any European nations youth sides as they have all of their nations players available.

You can hardly apply to be manager of the England U21's when Pearce is the manager, if the job is vacant then yes you can apply for it

are you serious. you can start a new game as England U21 manager. When you are choosing your team to manage, above the teams there is a drop down menu, click this, at the bottom with be international, click on a country you want to manage to bring up the squad (preferable a larger nation so they have all U21 and U19 players loaded), click the U21/U19 tab on the squad screen, click take control.

Also what do you mean by your above quote? Are you saying you cant take over a team if a manager is already in place? It would be a very crap game if that was the case

When you start your game you need to load all international players, this will allow you to take over any national side, be it full team or under 21. If you didnt do this at the start of the game then it wont be available.

Sorry is there an option to choose all international players when start the game?

I found out only large database can hv a lot of nations available to choose. But still wonder if any national team we can see in the game somehow we can manage as well. Thanks folks.

Sorry is there an option to choose all international players when start the game?

I found out only large database can hv a lot of nations available to choose. But still wonder if any national team we can see in the game somehow we can manage as well. Thanks folks.

When choosing your database size, click on the 'Custom' option, and you can choose from a load of different options on where to load players from.

Archived