Please help me!

ok, on football manager 2009, i click confirm when i go to sign a player and when it comes up are you sure, there is no yes or no option...? :( And the same for when you go on holiday.

have you used FMRTE to edit the game:confused:

as I remember a similar issue was raised re-this;)

if you have check out FMRTE site there will still be 09 forums running:thup:

Hey im downloading this patch of FMRTE and i think it fixes it but... i run the patch then after where do i put like save it... where do i save it?

I dont know what you mean here patch for FMRTE:confused:

you need to get latest version for 2009.............remove old one and just use new one:thup:

you will get help here mate, might not be instantly:D

have you used FMRTE to edit the game:

as I remember a similar issue was raised re-this;)

if you have check out FMRTE site there will still be 09 forums running:thup:

you have read the repies you are getting:confused:

I told you that there were similar issue in 09.............if you had used FMRTE to edit the game ;)

so if you did....ie used that editor that might be your issue

Dude this is 2009 i have got that FMRTE and its only 4 2010 on mine?

dude:thdn:

people are trying to help you and you are not adhering yourself.............take a breath and slow down a bit you seem to be confusing yourself more and more;)

lots of people will help you here:thup:

Yes Fm 09

Nope aint edited

i dunno bout 2nd question?

and no i aint got latest patch but i dont no where 2 download?

And this wasnt straight away i cud sign ppl be4 it just came along like a couple of days ago.

You haven't edited anything? At all?

This is a link to the latest patch for FM09:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=173216

Okay.

You're talking about FM09, yes?

Have you got the FM09 version of FMRTE?

Have you edited anything using the in-game Editor for FM09?

Have you got the latest FM09 patch installed?

was trying to establish that ........but I'm getting confused here too:rolleyes:

we will get there!!!

but for skelly................check out FMRTE site there will be lots of help there on the 09 forums/issues

ps welcome to the forums

Thanks Vic latest patch is downloading ty :) hopefully that will work, will that automaticaly go into FM or do i have to place it in a certain file?

You put the patch on your desktop, change the end of the file name to ".exe" (without the quotations), and double click on it. It should install itself.

was trying to establish that ........but I'm getting confused here too:rolleyes:

I think it's the text speak he's using. :p

I dont need to do that its doing it itself :D and ermmm ok hopefully we will get that hey guys anyway, i probaly go to go to sleep soon but not yet lets keep trying for a bit then i will logg off but if we dont solve it tonight come on this forum tomoz and we will keep trying :D and thnx Robbo!

You put the patch on your desktop, change the end of the file name to ".exe" (without the quotations), and double click on it. It should install itself.

I think it's the text speak he's using. :p

yep...but wasnt sure at one stage if FMRTE10 was being used on FM09

or the other way around..............think you were too;)

your welcome skelly ......happy playing

I dont need to do that its doing it itself :D and ermmm ok hopefully we will get that hey guys anyway, i probaly go to go to sleep soon but not yet lets keep trying for a bit then i will logg off but if we dont solve it tonight come on this forum tomoz and we will keep trying :D and thnx Robbo!

Why do want a link to the FM09 version of FMRTE?

And any chance of that screenshot? :p

my kids txt me and laugh at my 3 paragraphed reply!

with full stops etc:o

in txt speak.....C.U. L8R(I am told that makes sense:eek:)

My friends say I'm hopeless at texting. Worrying, seeing as I'm meant to be part of the "technology-wise" generation. :p

And no cant get the screenshot...

Then I'm afraid we're not going to be able to help you.

Obviosuly ive got FM09 and FMRTE sucks it dont do anything... it wont recognise the game anyway g2g speak tomoz bye.

I asked whether you had the version of FMRTE that was made for FM09. If you've downloaded the one for FM10, it's obviously not going to work.

If you have got the correct version of FMRTE, it could be a limitation of your computer. It doesn't work on all set-ups and, if that's the problem in this case, I'm afraid you're going to have to buckle down and accept it. You could always buy a new computer of course, but they're a bit pricey. :D

Why don't you try the game without editing, and see what you think?

Or do all your editing before hand in the in-game Editor?

Archived