End Of Season!!!

Originally posted by phnompenhandy:

I spend umpteen hours on the pre-season. So many transfer and other issues to investigate.

Indeed. I couldn't dream of holidaying my way through as this would leave me feeling stressed and out-of-the-loop come the new season.

Originally posted by Neyles:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by phnompenhandy:

I spend umpteen hours on the pre-season. So many transfer and other issues to investigate.

Indeed. I couldn't dream of holidaying my way through as this would leave me feeling stressed and out-of-the-loop come the new season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thirded.

Originally posted by Nomis07:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Neyles:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by phnompenhandy:

Indeed. I couldn't dream of holidaying my way through as this would leave me feeling stressed and out-of-the-loop come the new season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thirded. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fourded or whatever it's called.

Surely if you went on holiay you'd miss out on transfers, Bosman signings, contract decisions and numerous other things? I'd say it's the most important time of the season. I'm more likely to holiday through a League cup fixture than the off-season.

Originally posted by Neji:

Could never holiday it. Theres too much to do, what with scouting tons of players, contracts, transfers, training etc.

Absolutely. During the close season I watch at least one game per week from one of the Scandinavian, South American or Asian leagues...

Originally posted by PoopyPants:

At the end of the season, do you just keep clicking continue, or go on holiday until a certain date?

No to holidays - it should be the busiest time of your season!

Originally posted by AB-forever:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nomis07:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Neyles:

Thirded. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fourded or whatever it's called. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fourthed maybe icon_razz.gif

reading this has given me some good ideas of what i should do during pre season. i never holiday but just keep continuing. watching a game seems like a good idea to view more players and i really need to scout a wider amount of talent

Archived