I havent won a thing

Hi, i am leicester and i am in my 5th season. i have been in the premiership for 3 yrs now and all i have won is the championship. i have a what i would say a good enough team to win the league it is:

GK Paulo Cerqueira

DC Marco Vitale

DC Tom Huddlestone

DC Steven Taylor

ML Stewart Downing

MR Aaron Lennon

MC Amparo

MC Denilson

AMC Pablo Ore ( goal machine)

FC Jermain Defoe

FC Theo Walcott

Subs:

Jamie Ashdown

Phillipe Senderos

Lassana Diarra

Francisco Javier Garcia

Tevfik Kose

And i have 40.5 million in the bank, can anybody help me and tell me why i am not winning anything and what good players there are which will make a difference

thanks

MAN U R THE BEST

Hi, i am leicester and i am in my 5th season. i have been in the premiership for 3 yrs now and all i have won is the championship. i have a what i would say a good enough team to win the league it is:

GK Paulo Cerqueira

DC Marco Vitale

DC Tom Huddlestone

DC Steven Taylor

ML Stewart Downing

MR Aaron Lennon

MC Amparo

MC Denilson

AMC Pablo Ore ( goal machine)

FC Jermain Defoe

FC Theo Walcott

Subs:

Jamie Ashdown

Phillipe Senderos

Lassana Diarra

Francisco Javier Garcia

Tevfik Kose

And i have 40.5 million in the bank, can anybody help me and tell me why i am not winning anything and what good players there are which will make a difference

thanks

MAN U R THE BEST

Are you conceeding to many goals...I am Leicester and play 4-1-3-2...Defence Mid helps loads...Attackers don't score that many, but midfielders do...top scorers last 2 seasons have been midfielders icon_smile.gif

Nathan

Im in my 5th season in leicester and its my 3rd in premiership too. i havent won anything either, i came 2nd in championship too, doesnt look like I will this season only left in the prem and am hoping to get into uefa for 3rd year running but man city, aston villa and totenham have become extremeley good with some great signings.

Closest to winning a cup is semi of league cup.

How did you get so much money the highest ive had is 2.1 mil!?!?! Thats my problem, not being able to buy and relying on free's.

(Also i have that goalie hes quite good)

I got lds of money as i got Tom Soares on a free transfer from palace and he was worth £17.5 million i had him for a season and then sold him to chelsea for £20 million and i also got igor on a free transfer but after playing him for nearly every game for 2 seasons he only managed to come up with about 15 goals so i sold him to realmadrid for around about £20 million aswell

On my 6th season with Leicester.

Won the Championship first season.

2nd season won the League cup.

Following 3 seasons won the UEFA cup and Premiership in the last of those 3.

Using a 4-3-3 tactic.

Hume and Fryatt have been scoring machines for me. Also bought quite a few of the South American kids in first 2 seasons, also managed to get Torres on a free(season 4 i think).

Getting approx 20mil to spend from season 3 onwards.

Current starting xi

GK - Schmeichel

DL - Del Horno

DR - Indio/Riether

DC - Stearman/Ortiz

DC - Shimmin/Leonardelli

MC - Moritz/Emre

MC - Billy Jones/Tales/Esparza

MC - Lula/Celsinho

FC - Torres/Pablo Ore

FC - Hume/Fryatt

FC - Alan/Cleberson