Steam achievements....

not a lot of players have that achievement, only 2.7%, so congrats FA!! you can check your achievements in the community tab in Steam, and then click on fm10 on the lower right, you will be able to see your achievements, there's a link in the top of the page where you can see the global stats.

Steam rating tells you how much you have been gaming recently (all steam games), mine is constantly 10 even though I dont think i am a heavy gamer. They need to up the number of hours for each rating to match modern gamer habbits.

I play about 5 or 6 different steam games, ok i admit it, all the games I play are on steam :D

I have 25 out of 60

The one's I have collected so far are:

He's Signed

Clean Sheet

Hat-trick

What a Goal!

Top of the Class

You're up

Double Hat-trick

Team Performance

Parked The Bus

Star Man

Goal Machine

Unstoppable Force

Iron Curtain

Scoring Streak

Unbeatable

Parked the Tank

The Boss

Superb Strike

Best in Europe

Best in the World

You're On Fire

Best In The Buisness

Invincible!

First Victory

Splashing the Cash

I just recently added the Double Hattrick, and I've got one or two others. Up to 75%

Double Hattrick here http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?p=4850818#post4850818

I've got the

You're Up

Qualified

Champions Streak

Freedom of the Country

Value for Money

Club Legend

Well Travelled

Contiental King

The Professor

English Hero

Scottish...

French...

Itallian...

Spanish...

Brazillian...

To go :)

Well, you most certainly need to fulfill the requirements for one particular achievement in that game, and not win one cup in savegame A and four others in savegame B or what. But yeah, achievements are saved for your Steam account, not for individual savegames or anything. So grab Scottish Hero in one and Double Hattrick in another.

I'd assume that ones like Cup Streak also need to be done by the same manager, not just in the same savegame.

I have but 14.

Im sorry for being thick but i cant seem to find the achievements part of steam, ive got to the steam community but all i see is some silly childrens drawings!!

On the right where it says "Gameplay Stats", you want to click "View Stats" for FM2010.

Ive got 37/60 hoping to add a few more at the end of this season, world player of year, european player of the year, win world cup, leading scorer at world cup, season unbeaten. also missing taken a team friom lowest level in England to highest, im guessing this is because I got relegated with Chester before taking them from blue sq north to prem o i didnt start in the lowest league. also a couple of awards i need to win again because i achevied them in offline mode so they havent registered. anyone else using these awards for genuine motivation for the game? im determined to get them all!

anyone else using these awards for genuine motivation for the game? im determined to get them all!

I won't get them all, but I definitely wouldn't have done "Spanish Hero" if not for the achievement. Gives me something to do while I wait for the patch.

Archived