Reports on loaned out players?

Is there anyway to get reports on players that you've sent out on loan?

like match rating, goals, assists etc etc.

The reason I ask is because i decided to check on a player i sent out on loan and found out he is out for four months with a broken ankle :mad:

I didnt even get told about it????

If you have a scout set to providing reports on your loanees then when you loan a player out you should get an option to gain reports on him. They will not be full reports like you get with normal scouted players, but will give you an indication of how they're doing, and any injuries they pick up in game (a good idea is to check a player who has missed a few games whie previously being a starter, usually an injury or a suspension). As regards the injury you should get a list of all the players who are carrying injuries at the start of each month from your head physio. While injured loanees are included here you will have to check them personally.

To set up scout reports click on {team name} drop down>Team settings>transfer box and it will be the bottom option in that setting. If you have a scout it should be defaulted on, put players already out will have to have htis done by clicking on {player}>scouting>get match reports>{scout}.

Archived