Doubling tapping on macbook pro

I have a new macbook pro that im running with windows7 through bootcamp and fm works like a dream on it apart from 1 thing... Double tapping. I much prefer to just double tap a section to select it rather than having to click down on the trackpad all the time- slightly quieter and also easier to do.

When fm is minimised i can double tap just fine, its just when im playing fm i cant, so im not sure whats wrong.

Any help would be appreciated.

public forum = people scrutinising every Fail you may make

and in this case.... buying a macbook and using a non totally compatible windows OS on it and also expecting it to work properly is a huuugggeee Failure

sell your macbook to someone silly enough to buy it and buy a laptop or 4 with the money

public forum = people scrutinising every Fail you may make

and in this case.... buying a macbook and using a non totally compatible windows OS on it and also expecting it to work properly is a huuugggeee Failure

sell your macbook to someone silly enough to buy it and buy a laptop or 4 with the money

'non totally compatible windows OS'.... what the hell are you talking about. It is compatible, it works fine- barring in this 1 program. For everything else its fine so its completely compatible with the os.

Shocker of a post there.

Archived