Players with Problems

Tav

I know this is stupid and im likely to be shouted at mostly, but how funny would it be if players could get real life problems that affect them not just injuries? Sure there was a player in the news this week having bad trouble with gambling debts. Would be cool to see this in the game.

Just imagine getting a news message that said " Boltons new £25M signing Derek Riordan is facing jail time after hitting an old granny in a club whilst drunk. He is likely to be out for 6months" :D

It's even funnier to think that Bolton would have 25m to spend on a player :D

Nah the game doesn't need this. Already if a player is unhappy they are seen leaving bars at 4 in the morning and such like.

I don't it's a good idea to bring in thugs to the game. I know it's real life, but it's not needed for a game.

It would be a good feature, as it would add a sense of randomness to the game.

However, SI are unlikely to impliment it. If they do and, for example, a rl player was sent to prison, they could be sued by the player in question.

However, if they created a feature such as this that would only affect newgens, I'd be for it. :)

You don't really see players asking for personal time, for new borns, weddings, etc.

It would be a nice touch to see players asking for personal time off.

Or even that the player was involved in an incident outside the club and face 6 months on the sideline.

That would negate the mentioning of been arrested or being involved in haneous crimes.

Perhaps it could say 36 months etc.

You don't see players going for drug tests and failing them either. But you couldn't have that as it would be negative towards a player. Which is on the legal edge.

You don't really see players asking for personal time, for new borns, weddings, etc.

It would be a nice touch to see players asking for personal time off.

Or even that the player was involved in an incident outside the club and face 6 months on the sideline.

That would negate the mentioning of been arrested or being involved in haneous crimes.

Perhaps it could say 36 months etc.

You don't see players going for drug tests and failing them either. But you couldn't have that as it would be negative towards a player. Which is on the legal edge.

You mean in the game, right?

As you certainly see all of those things irl...

Archived