• Main Stan
    • Elevated
    • Vertical Scrolling
    • Zoomed Vertical Scrolling
    • Behind Corner
    • Sideline
    • Touchline
    • Don't Watch Matches

What particular view do you watch the matches from?

I'm keen on the Touchline view.

What other views would you welcome?

Referee?

Linesman?

3D Rotation?

Zoom buttons?

Any further ideas?

Personally I'd like to see that the Replays have the option of being from a different view. So you score a goal, and the replay is set to play from a different angle or something.

What say ya'll?

I actually prefer the touchline view, I know I have a tall striker, and I know I have a fast striker. And in Touchline view I can see if the opposition has small defenders. I can then adjust my tactics to float crosses or not. If they're tall defenders they probably won't be that fast, so I can adjust to play through middle and try more through balls. My small striker with low center of gravity and great pace then wins.

I find the touchline to be great.

But I would love a Ref Cam, a Linesman Cam, and 3d Cam

Im not a fan of 3D because its not realistic enough for me

Yeh it's very lame graphics. I agree it's pretty poor. But they're better graphics than the 2d? But I prefer 3D because I can see physical attributes that I'd otherwise have to individually check about the oppostion.

I'd welcome an enhanced graphics, but I'd probably need a better computer, it struggles as it is at the moment.

Now I was 2D classic until last night when I enabled found my laptop to be able to cope with 3D but with flickering every now and then but then stumbled upon just 2D with slightly rough looking circles but with better graphical elements of the pitch ie when a goal is scored the net rustles, pretty cool, now if I could have the smooth sleek nice looking 2D dots with this view id be happy, anyone know how to get this?

Yeh it's very lame graphics. I agree it's pretty poor. But they're better graphics than the 2d? But I prefer 3D because I can see physical attributes that I'd otherwise have to individually check about the oppostion.

I'd welcome an enhanced graphics, but I'd probably need a better computer, it struggles as it is at the moment.

Maybe next years version will sway me towards 3D but for now im staying 2D

How come people watch in 2D? Computer issue or just prefer it? Not a fan of 3d?

My laptop runs the 3D perfectly well (despite it being underpowered according to the minimum system requirements), but I watch in 2D classic because not only do I find it better for watching everything, the 3D is totally unconvincing as a football simulation.

I seem to be the only sideline viewer, but the reason why I use it is because aside from the end to end it doesn't move the perspective at all, and is at a better angle than either of the elevated views. Sorry I meant the vertical scrolling views when I said elevated. Thinking make brain hurt.

hmmmm, and what about realisam?

I mean, why can't we watch the match from the bank, like real manager?

Of course, you will struggle to see everything, but the real manager do it too. I never saw Ferguson sitting in the lounge and wathcing the match to see the whole pitch. Or Magath sitting on the TV-island which is in the middle of Arena auf Schalke over the pitch.

In that way, you will have to struggle to see what is happening in the opposite corner, and only after the match you can see how you played the game in TV

I see Managers watching from Stands though.

Would like a bank view, but the touchline is the closest you can get. And sometimes the ball goes past the post and you think you've scored but it's gone just wide.

It's a class view.

Yes, but this view is still upper then the bank. I don't know how would it be, but, I would chose that view. Why? Because I want to feel like managers. To be able to not see everything.

Of course there are managers who are sitting on the stands, but the most of them are up because of a ban.

When creating a new tactic i always use 2D,after a few weeks i start to use Touchline to enjoy my beautiful creation :p

I'm the same. Despite being the most unrealistic of match views it is great for working on your tactics.

2D for creating tactics, 3D for admiring them :thup:

2d gives me more information, but I feel like cheating, so I always use sideline, a "manager" option with a limited camera mobility by the sideline will increase realism

I thought that Touchline is the ''manager'' view. :confused:

I thought that Touchline is the ''manager'' view. :confused:

no, it isn't. Because it is upper as the bank. It is like when you would sit in the stands. And it moves. What would be is a camera that is on the pitch. So that you see the player near you and something on the other side. And it should move left-right for 15m (dimension of the manager box). Then it would be realistic and hard :)

Archived