PR question.

Every so often I see the statement "Believes his team cannot fail to perform while under the guidance of boss [Your name here]" in the personal tab of some players. It lists this as a negative response, which I guess is interpreted as the players feel like there is too much pressure to perform and therefore they have no room for error. But it is worded as a positive response, as in I am guiding my team to play extremely well, and as long as I'm manager, the team will not lose.

Which one is it intended to be?

Every so often I see the statement "Believes his team cannot fail to perform while under the guidance of boss [Your name here]" in the personal tab of some players. It lists this as a negative response, which I guess is interpreted as the players feel like there is too much pressure to perform and therefore they have no room for error. But it is worded as a positive response, as in I am guiding my team to play extremely well, and as long as I'm manager, the team will not lose.

Which one is it intended to be?

This represents players suffering from overconfidence, hence having the risk of playing complacent in your next match...

Adjust your pre-match talk to reduce this problem, putting more pressure on this particular player!

Good luck...

i think some of these are broken tbh.

sometimes i see that the "player has reacted negatively" to a particualr comment but then on his personal tab there is something like "pleased his manager is getting the deserved praise" or what not.

yea i think this needs to be fixed personally...

Archived