Two Sons maybe

In my current save in recent years iv had 2 regens come through my academy with my same surname and i am included in there favoured personnel but there not in each others. Are these two my sons or is it just coincidence?

http://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab170/imdagreatest/scott.jpg

http://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab170/imdagreatest/mark.jpg

Its not somthing ive seen but the coincidence can only be looked at based on what your Surname is. If its somthing like Smith then there will be a big chance of seeing regens with the same name as you. if your surname is less well known and quite unique then there may be more to this

Rev Syndrome

In my current save in recent years iv had 2 regens come through my academy with my same surname and i am included in there favoured personnel but there not in each others. Are these two my sons or is it just coincidence?

Could you post a couple of screenies please? I love this feature in the game with the possibility of getting a son through the youth academy and break into the first team, not been lucky enough to get one yet though.

Ahh dont you just hate it when you come home and find John terry in bed with your wife :(

I know and i was even goin to apoint him a first team coach when he retired but decided against it. i was too scared he would pull my stars wives and girlfriends and unsettle them :D

They're only brothers (and hence both your son) if they have eachother as favoured personel.

I've seen brother come through my academy before. A couple years apart. One's a World Class centrehalf, the other is a shonker of a leftback.

ok i see. wasnt too sure if that was the case or not.

If they have you the same surname as you, you are listed as favoured personnel straight away, they came through the ranks at your youth team, have same nationality as you, and are born in the surrounding area of your club, then it is almost certain they are your son.

As all these factors are met, I would be pretty sure both are your sons.

They may not have each other listed as favoured personnel, as the game may not recognise two 'sons' coming through the ranks, so treats each seperately (bearing in mind it is very UNLIKELY to get one son through on the game, so you have just been lucky).

Either that, or they may just not like each other - some brothers in real-life don't. Just watch an episode of Jeremy Kyle :D

If they have you the same surname as you, you are listed as favoured personnel straight away, they came through the ranks at your youth team, have same nationality as you, and are born in the surrounding area of your club, then it is almost certain they are your son.

As all these factors are met, I would be pretty sure both are your sons.

They may not have each other listed as favoured personnel, as the game may not recognise two 'sons' coming through the ranks, so treats each seperately (bearing in mind it is very UNLIKELY to get one son through on the game, so you have just been lucky).

Either that, or they may just not like each other - some brothers in real-life don't. Just watch an episode of Jeremy Kyle :D

Exactly what I was going to post. Both are probably your sons.

Are they listed in your favoured personnel list? If so, they are your sons. If not, it's probably you have a common Scottish name and they happen to just like you as manager.

Personally I feel that they are not your sons. Having one is already tough (odds of 1 in 10,000 being quoted). Having two (odds of 1 in 100,000,000) might just mean you have that winning lottery ticket.

Are they listed in your favoured personnel list? If so, they are your sons. If not, it's probably you have a common Scottish name and they happen to just like you as manager.

Personally I feel that they are not your sons. Having one is already tough (odds of 1 in 10,000 being quoted). Having two (odds of 1 in 100,000,000) might just mean you have that winning lottery ticket.

You dont get a favoured personnel list so that makes it more complicated to work out if you are related or not

Archived