Nani in patch 10.03

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't think a one match performance warrants an improvement in PA. He's an average player with average potential and it's reflected well in the game.

He's not that good.

I hope Andersons PA is reduced too.

It wasn't just 1 match. He's played well throughout Jan and Feb.

It wasn't just 1 match. He's played well throughout Jan and Feb.

Yeah I agree. But I don't think that means he has anymore potential... like I said a CA boost would be more realistic. (And a higher Av Rating :D)

nani played well against hull and arsenal, average against portsmouth and inefective until his sending off against villa. So in reality he had 1 good game against arsenal. No offence to hull but you can hardly justify an increase by performing well against them.

Before anybody starts I am a Man Utd fan. At the moment his CA is about right. If anything his PA should have been brought down a couple of notches a long time ago. Hopefully he can find some form and play well until the end of the season but after his red card he will only have 9 league games in which to impress

Edit.

Sorry 10 league games as the Carling Cup Final will count towards the ban

i would disagree, i think he (Nani) has great potential IRL but he has been very inconstant over that past couple of years after a good first season with UTD.

his decision making has been particularly poor, often choosing to have a wild shot when 30+ yards out instead of passing or trying to drive to the byline to get a cross over, drive into the box to create a better shooting or passing chance.

his technical skills, control, dribbling etc have never been in question in my opinion.

as for Anderson, ive heard people talk about him in training and say he is unbelievable its just he doesnt seem to be able to do it on the pitch that often, if at all, IRL he has been a bit of a disappointment for me, having said that though it does not mean he will not come good.

Anderson will never become good. That's why he's been shipped out of united.

Nani is done right in the game. He's not that good of player, not IRL or in the game, perfect.

I'd be surprised if Nani was still playing at Utd next season.

Yes but Nani has always been good , Just not consistent enough .. Ronaldo was in his shadow. Nani's type of football needs confidence, when you are not playing what happens? you lose your confidence..

Also Anderson potential is good , NO WAY it should be reduced ..

..The situation with Carrick is similar to NAni .. He has only been doing good the last couple of months . Carrick has underperformed this season ..

Also i meant Current Ability not PA .. lol Nani should have Current Ability 160 and Potential at least 185 ..

Nani has always had potential, no doubts there, but he has been to inconsistent. Now he has finally found some consistency and played well the last 4-5 matches. Will be really interesting to see how he does against Milan.

Much the same with Anderson really. Plenty of potential, but hasn't been able to get it out on the pitch. He's still young, though, and moving to England probably isn't the easiest thing for a wee lad. He's seriously in the cold now, but I hope he can prove himself. Real character test now.

Also i meant Current Ability not PA .. lol Nani should have Current Ability 160 and Potential at least 185 ..

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

His PA should be 160 - at most.

*edit maybe 165*

SPOILERS* HIGHLIGHT BELOW TO READ

Fernando Torres is 186 and Gerrard is 185 in PA

Aaron Lennon is 179

No way will Nani will ever get near that

Nani is done right in the game. He's not that good of player, not IRL or in the game, perfect.

Nani will stay and Anderson will stay mate ..

Anderson has just been a badboy but he is under right management . Fergie aint dumb to let a gem like him go ..

Remember Form is Temporary Class is permanent ..

Well - you're clearly wrong about Nani.

I'm totally impartial. I don't follow any team in the Premier League, and I'm very fond of Utd actually.

But there you go. A bit of realism regarding stats and you's can't take it.

Go back and read my post where I hid the spoilers.

He's played quite well recently but he doesn't deserve any improvements because of it IMO.

If Nani deserves an improvement then a hell of alot of other players should, for example Darren Bent he's played pretty damn good this season IMO but I don't think his attributes reflect on how good he is but I don't think he needs a PA/CA boost.

Plus a PA of 185 is around Cristiano Ronaldo's level is it not?

And well.. Nani hasn't got the quality of Ronaldo

a few month ago after nani came out and moaned that SAF had damaged his career in the press most man utd fans i know thought he would never play for UTD again, and would be gone either in the winter transfer window or at the end of the season, next thing you know he back in the team and playing well so to say Anderson will be shipped out is not a forgone conclusion at all, i would not be surprised if he was shipped out this summer but having said that it would not surprise me if he was still there either.

I never said I hated Nani. I don't rate him as one of the best players in the world with a PA of 185.

Nowhere near that standard. Perhaps between 165 and 170 would be fair.

He's not a good player. It's nothing to do with me liking him, or United.

Well - you're clearly wrong about Nani.

I'm totally impartial. I don't follow any team in the Premier League, and I'm very fond of Utd actually.

But there you go. A bit of realism regarding stats and you's can't take it.

Go back and read my post where I hid the spoilers.

It's not even about i cant take it ...

If Nani was rubbish i think Fergie would have sold him after all the newspaper chaos , I watch him play weekly, He is class when he plays. He has proved it against big teams a lot.

Nani is going to be World Class ...

He's played quite well recently but he doesn't deserve any improvements because of it IMO.

If Nani deserves an improvement then a hell of alot of other players should, for example Darren Bent he's played pretty damn good this season IMO but I don't think his attributes reflect on how good he is but I don't think he needs a PA/CA boost.

Plus a PA of 185 is around Cristiano Ronaldo's level is it not?

And well.. Nani hasn't got the quality of Ronaldo

Ronaldo and Messi are 195 i think .. Nani's Potential should be 185 .. He has more Natural Skillwork that Ronaldo .. Ronaldo is different to Nani

Ronaldo and Messi are 195 i think .. Nani's Potential should be 185 .. He has more Natural Skillwork that Ronaldo .. Ronaldo is different to Nani

are you on drugs? Nain has better skillwork than Ronaldo?

Congrats you just lost this argument

Both Nani and Ando have a potential to be worldclass IRL. Nani has great technical abilities and decent physical. But has a mental of a cat! But, we all know that you gain your mental ability with experience. ;)

As for Ando, if Man Utd would play with classical attacking midfielder (playmaker), Ando would be much better than he is now. Because he would play in that position, which is his natural IRL. He is more box-to-box or ball winning midfielder nowadays. But, still he is so young and will improve.

Players develop themseleves technicaly and physicaly fully aproximately at the age of 24. The experience comes afterwards...

I think they'll stay in Man Utd and be great players. Nani to be new Ronaldo and Ando to be new Ronaldinho! :D

Look, I support Man Utd and I agree with Eugene 100%. Apart from the Arsenal game, and maybe the Hull game against a rubbish team, he has hardly ever played well since he joined.

If anything his PA should be lowered slightly. Or if not change his stats to reflect the fact he will never ever reach his potential. He always has and always will think he's Ronaldo. He's not. The quicker he realises this we might start to see what he can do. I hope for his sake and ours he does

are you on drugs? Nain has better skillwork than Ronaldo?

Congrats you just lost this argument

where we arguing? lol ..

Im a Utd Fan .. Nani has more natural thing to him when he does his skills. He beats his man at first attempt. Ronaldo was a monster with this pace and stepovers so it was different .

Nani's Skills are way different to Ronaldo - 2 completely different players

I never said I hated Nani. I don't rate him as one of the best players in the world with a PA of 185.

Nowhere near that standard. Perhaps between 165 and 170 would be fair.

He's not a good player. It's nothing to do with me liking him, or United.

Quite clearly he is not one of the best players in the world at the moment is anyone actually arguing that he is ??

If you look at Ronaldos first 3 season at UTD he was poor also, people called him a show pony/one trick pony some thought he should be sold, then he came good and had a couple of very good season at UTD and one out standing season.

Now you cannot say Nani will be as good as Ronaldo but you cannot say he does not have that sort of potential either, and time will tell whether or not he makes the most of the skills or becomes another player who fails to for fill his potential.

Don't think so.

If Nani has got a PA of over 170 in the next patch I'm going to get an editor and I'm going to make him 170. That's real PA for him.

Apart from proving you're a cheater, perhaps you should check out the goal he practically scored against Arsenal, dribbling past 2 (or was it 3?) top class players from an impossible situation.

Jawdropping stuff.

Nani is still developing though. He needs to get his mental part of the game up to par, so he can make better decisions and be consistently good. That's what it's all about at this level.

Archived