Scouting in FM09

I'm not aware of this being possible and if it is im about to look very very dull!

I think in FM09 it would be really good if you could tell you're scouts to scout teams.

I think i would use this a lot as i always find myself going through national teams looking for good players. Also you could send you're scout to look for promising youngsters from lower division teams or older players in reserve teams!

What'd you think?

I'd like this option because the scout tells you how much you should be able to buy the player for. In my save Everton just got relegated and i'd like to be able to send my scout to them to see if they have any bargains going now they have dropped down a divison.

It would be nice if when you assign a scout to watch the next opposition, if they actually scouted the players whose stats are currently hidden rather than me having to do it myself to determine key attributes like pace etc. That and the scouting info you get isn't terribly useful most of the time anyway, unless it improves with a better tactical knowledge stat?

Archived