Hall of fame FM edition

Probably difficult to do, but what are peoples thoughts on a "Hall of fame Edition" of FM. I am talking players from the last 50 years. It would have to be judged on players in their prime. So an easy example Ronaldinho would be at Barca and Henry at the Arsenal etc etc. The database need not be stupidly massive because as a fun addition a lot of the obscure players wouldn't need to be there.

Imagine building a team of

Gordon Banks

Maldini

Cafu

Bobby Moore

franz becenbauer

Giggs

Best

Stevie G

Pele

Cantona

puskas.

The players would have to be the age they were in their prime and at the club they played for at their peak. So cantona would be at Man U not leeds.

Probably difficult to do, but what are peoples thoughts on a "Hall of fame Edition" of FM. I am talking players from the last 50 years. It would have to be judged on players in their prime. So an easy example Ronaldinho would be at Barca and Henry at the Arsenal etc etc. The database need not be stupidly massive because as a fun addition a lot of the obscure players wouldn't need to be there.

Gordon Banks

Maldini

Cafu

Bobby Moore

franz becenbauer

Giggs

Best

Stevie G

Pele

Cantona

puskas.

The players would have to be the age they were in their prime and at the club they played for at their peak. So cantona would be at Man U not leeds.

Yeah i think that would be awesome! Liverpool would actually be a force again.

Yeah i think that would be awesome! Liverpool would actually be a force again.

You say that, but so would all the other big teams. Especially the Man Utd treble team, the undefeated Arsenal team would probably make up a vast part of their respective teams.

Personally I think it could be a great idea.

Gordon Banks

Maldini

Cafu

Bobby Moore

franz becenbauer

Giggs

Best

Stevie G

Pele

Cantona

puskas.

WTF is that name doing surrounded by all time greats of the game ?

Archived