Could this happen IRL??

To get people's opinions?

If you don't like the fact he posted this, don't comment on the thread.

He clearly used the editor or cheated in some way. If you want to buy into it thats fine.

People who brag about achievments that they cheated to obtain have nothing to be proud of.

He clearly used the editor or cheated in some way. If you want to buy into it thats fine.

People who brag about achievments that they cheated to obtain have nothing to be proud of.

There's no proof he cheated whatsoever. He's in 2015 after all. If he'd cheated then surely his team would be in the Prem by now.

Just wondering why it says "defending champions" next to CCL1 on the screenie. Usually just says holders? WSM perhaps?

If you set language to English (American) it changes a lot of the terminology; like WWSM was but it's no longer released as a separate title.

yeah im a head coach not a manager... haha kind of weird concidering its football manager. Quite a few changes they make..

When you load the game does it call it Soccer Head Coach 2010???

Cos that's a rubbish title.

Great achievement. I always aspire to get over 100 goals a season. Last season I got 108 goals.

No reason it couldn't happen in real life.

From Wikipedia

# Most league goals scored in a season: 134, Peterborough United (Fourth Division, 1960–61) [10]

Records are meant to be broken :D

Congrats

I see them too. Thats why i waited so long to post this... Seems unreal even to me.

As a local Bournemouth Boy all I can say is well done.

It's just unfortunate that with so many people that do use FMRTE and Genie Scout that people that don't cheat become more sceptical.

Top Job though. Good luck in the Championship.

tried using it in CCC and have had mixed results.. scored 95 goals but gave up 80... I keep thinking if I upgrade on the defensive end with better players that will fix it... but we still concede to many goals. Might be time to change... but it’s hard leaving a tactic that’s fun to watch.

tried using it in CCC and have had mixed results.. scored 95 goals but gave up 80... I keep thinking if I upgrade on the defensive end with better players that will fix it... but we still concede to many goals. Might be time to change... but it’s hard leaving a tactic that’s fun to watch.

I have a similar thing with Villa. I am always scoring more goals than evryone else but concede the sam amount of goals as a bottom half team. I think it's cos I play so attacking that I just leave myself open.

Archived