Whats your strangest FM moment?

Mine has to be on 08 as Leeds.

1st season won League 1

2nd season won the Championship

3rd season avoided relegation on the last day

4th season mid season I was around 10th in the table. I checked the confidence screen to find that the fans were calling for my head!

Four seasons from League One (with a 15 point penalty) to comfortable mid table Premier League and the fans wanted me out!

On 08 aswell. I came 2nd in the Premier League with Tottenham the fans wanted me out. (First Season aswell) Lucky for me though a job opened at Aston Villa. I took it. the Next season Tottenham were mid table i was 4th. Serves you right :)

Winning the CL on pens later to have the media inform me that I didnt actually win and it was just an illusion :p

I did the opposite in Europa League, lost on pens, then it said I won on penalties, I tried to see the match again but it wouldn't let me

Besides that, loads of keeper errors, Cech dispossessed by McGeady, Kasprzik heading it to Fortune and Mandanda dropping a simple pickup to Hulk

Mine has to be on 08 as Leeds.

1st season won League 1

2nd season won the Championship

3rd season avoided relegation on the last day

4th season mid season I was around 10th in the table. I checked the confidence screen to find that the fans were calling for my head!

Four seasons from League One (with a 15 point penalty) to comfortable mid table Premier League and the fans wanted me out!

Almost had a similar experience. In FM08 I took Leeds top of League One (-15 and all), and then sat in the Championship for two years, winning promotion via playoffs in the 2nd season. My first season in the Premiership I avoided relegation and my second season saw me head of the table come January, but shortly after I lost or drew nearly every game and ended up midtable. Come the end of the season, a board takes the team over and fires me based on my inadequate experience.

Archived