Played 38 Won 0, Drew 6, lost 32

^ That teams supporters mut have celebrated their 2 goals like trophy wins - that team must have been absolutely shocking.

Or they groaned and said, "About time!" :D

It would be funny to hear the home crowd boo. Or not hear I guess...

How did you get all the premier league badges? Also do you know where I can get the latest update with all the transfers?

Sortitoutsi (not sure if I can post links on here) and I'm not sure about the latest updates. But the official one is out at the end of the month or early march.

back in FM07, I somehow managed to get Preston into the EPL in my first full year at the club (spent the previous year saving them from relegation), it was around 2015 in the game(finished 6th, but won 1-nil in the playoff through a bad penalty call). I didn't have any money and pretty much had to go in with the same side as the previous year.

Final result: 2 wins 4 draws 32 losses for 10 points. I think I only scored about 25 goals all year, still to memory I was doing quite well back in the Championship before I quit the save.

While it wasn't the worst league result ever (compared with some screenshots above at least), I did see one Segunda side go into January with single-digits, then proceed to pick up no wins for the next 50 or so games, even after relegation. Staggering. They appeared to sell their best players in January, run into financial problems and basically went into meltdown. They were not helped by the fact that their manager's preferred formation was 4-2-4. So they did score some goals at least but conceded bucketloads.

When I was managing in Spain two sides in the same league conceeded over 110 goals (115 &128) and they only got victories against each other. That was without a doubt the worst I've seen.

LOL, that's great. I bet the matches between the two sides that season were the best in the league all year. Probably 1-0 from an own goal.

10 draws and 28 losses is the worst record I've seen for a side that was in the Premiership (Stevenage in 2055/56). Can't honestly say I've noticed others with poor records, but there'd probably be some crackers in the lower leagues on my longer-running saves like that one.

Archived