Arghhhh!!!!!

This happened to me too...I won the league with Rubin Kazan and won loads of things there then accepted the Chelsea job, then when I pressed meet your staff the game crashed and I lost that save entirely. I had to start a new one with Kazan which I lost because my own stupidity...I guess I wasn't meant to manage them

to be honest if i bought pro evolution soccer and knew it was not gonna be ready till 4-5 months after realase then the game would not get realease till its ready but FM is the only game that seems to get away with not being able to play it at release day and were all expected to not rant/moan about a game people pay good money for to put in there disk drive to find out we might at as well using the disk as a chew toy for my dog its quite stupid how year after year i buy this game to feel like its not completley playable till the 3rd patch

I'm assuming (maybe foolishly) that you've posted this in the bugs forum? No point whining here if your not going to feedback the errors. If you feel that you shouldn't buy it til the final patch then don't, you only have yourself to blame.

FWIW my game works fine.

Archived