Work permits

Although this has been in the game for a long time I've never really understood what happens when you have an illfiated (sorry for spelling!!) club that has a benefit of getting passed work permit problems, because you can't sign a player if he fails the work permit application to send him to that club on loan in the first place, for example players from Brazil or Afician nations are hard to buy.

If you try to sign a player and he fails his initial work permit application and appeal then it gives you a message saying it has failed, and that you can still sign the player, but he will be unable to play for you, so you sign him, then send him out on loan.

If you try to sign a player and he fails his initial work permit application and appeal then it gives you a message saying it has failed, and that you can still sign the player, but he will be unable to play for you, so you sign him, then send him out on loan.

Yeah, this is it. When you have a work permit club, the game lets you buy the player but they will have a red box with wp in so you have to send them to your work permit club to gain nationality. Players in need of a work permit should always accept a loan from that club too.

How come a player which I had on loan for an entire season, can't come now I try to buy him because he can't get a work permit?

His work permit on loan was approved. When you try to buy him he needs a new work permit and apparently it was denied. Not all that uncommon.

Archived