Congrats on making yet another unrealistic Footbal sim!!

Same approach as years before, things does'nt work again, and all the managers in the leagues are God-like.

What a piece of crap. I really regret buying this piece of junk. I am pretty much fed up "testing" this into infinity every year, until I find a tactic that is able to break the match engine. Last year I smashed the engine with the 4141, this year same tactic suck. Yeah right. Suck. Suck more than this game. SUCK, as in S U C K!!

How the heck can you expect us to ever understand this friggin game when the sliders does changes behavior year after year?? EITHER IT IS AS IT IS OR REMOVE THEM ALL!! How come there is no bloody explanation to the new changes for the sliders behavior??

Please, just give me a refund, and I will never look back again. I am not interested in paying for this **** game.

Let me add that the new user interface is horrible as well.

I am not having fun at all playing this game anymore. It is all about some sort of old nostalgic crap addiction since I have played this way back at CM1 or CM2. If this is supposed to be some kind a "simulator" then it must be in the S&M niche, cause this is certainly not some kind of "football simulator".

FM2010 is EPIC FAIL!

I think you need to read it again. I really do get fed up with these fanboy folk who think the sun shines out of SI's posterior.

And i get fed up of people who call anyone who enjoys the game and have no problems with it S.I fanboys.:thdn:

Archived