100mil=ACCEPTABLE VALUE!!!!!!!!

Real Madrid enquired in Micah Richards and I said 100mil coz i dont want 2 sell him, but when the news screen comes up, it ays 'Man City have declared an acceptable value'. Is this a bug or just somthing SI couldnt be bothered with?

Real Madrid enquired in Micah Richards and I said 100mil coz i dont want 2 sell him, but when the news screen comes up, it ays 'Man City have declared an acceptable value'. Is this a bug or just somthing SI couldnt be bothered with?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bluejonny94:

Real Madrid enquired in Micah Richards and I said 100mil coz i dont want 2 sell him, but when the news screen comes up, it ays 'Man City have declared an acceptable value'. Is this a bug or just somthing SI couldnt be bothered with? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't get your question. You asked for £100m, that is declaring an acceptable value is it not? For you, £100m would be an 'acceptable value' for Micah Richards.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You asked for £100m, that is declaring an acceptable value is it not? For you, £100m would be an 'acceptable value' for Micah Richards. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah I don't understand what the problem is either. The clubs concerned will probably just come back and say they've withdrawn their offer. The highest fee that I have ever seen offered was when Chelsea offered 50million for Rio Ferdinand in one of my games. I was sick when it was accepted over my head and he went to chelsea.

If there wasn't an acceptable value you'd have rejected, or done what 90% of us do and just ignored it.

By giving a figure, that's the acceptable amount.

Much like Berbatov going to Barcelona for 30 million in July.

"Acceptable" equals "What you'd accept".

By stating £100m, you set that as the "acceptable value".

It doesn't mean that is a socially-acceptable valuation.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gcormack:

it always says acceptable value whatever you put </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep. If he put £2,000 - It would have said "Man City feel £2,000 would be an acceptable value" (Or whatever the actual phrase is)

if u reject the enquiry then by definition there is no acceptable value, you could have rejected outright. by being willing to negotiate, regardless of the insanity of it, it is still the value you are prepared to accept for richards

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by llama3:

if u reject the enquiry then by definition there is no acceptable value, you could have rejected outright. by being willing to negotiate, regardless of the insanity of it, it is still the value you are prepared to accept for richards </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ohh now I get it. Ignore my first post, ppl.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr Ash:

What annoys me is I slap a 100mil asking price then a few weeks later they enquire again... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or they bid £30m and it goes over my head!

Archived