This guy was in my youth team at the very start?

Hey guys, I recently started a new game with Huddersfield... so there I was ready for the openingf friendly against Huddersfield reserves when I think hey I should probably look through and see if anybody good enough is in the reserves. First I click the reserve goalkeeper which curiously takes me to a Under 18 player aged 16... I look at his stats and think is this guy for real? look at report and he;s already 2.5 stars with 4.5 star potential at 16... on transfer info Man Utd want him in a tribunal obviously he's a regen but a regen like this on day 1 with mad potential and United wanting him without even pressing continue? Is this a glitch or what? Here's screenshot of the guy below:

2llinp3.jpg

I like to called these fella's 'Day 1 Regens'

You often find them in Germany and Brazil from beginning, I mean take a look at this fella, I want to get him but wont actually come to my team for another 3 years :(

Day1Regen.png

Yeh I just found out recently that if you're looking for promissing talent then

search for 0 - 16 year olds.

Set the work-rate, team-work and determination to be around 11 - 20

Then scout the one's that come up - have a good look through all their stats and you'll find a gem in no time.

Yeh I just found out recently that if you're looking for promissing talent then

search for 0 - 16 year olds.

Set the work-rate, team-work and determination to be around 11 - 20

Then scout the one's that come up - have a good look through all their stats and you'll find a gem in no time.

How do you search from 0-16? lowest mine goes is 15?

Romarinho. What a name. Sounds like 2 very special players have been spliced together to create one super-player.

I know, I loved the name!

One of the greatest strikers (Romario) and then one of the most talented players in the world with the ball at his feet (Ronaldinho) merge together to create... A left back :confused: :D Either way he is brilliant.

"-inho" just means 'little' Ronaldinho = little Ronaldo; Romarinho - little Romario.

Indeed that is true, but still.. the first player you think of is Ronaldinho. :)

Archived