Luton Town save

Has anyone does this save before if so can you put up some screen shots of it e.g the players you bought and how you have done/ how you are doing

I'm playing a Luton Town at the moment. It's not going too well at the moment if i'm honest. I'm only 5th in the league and have only reached this position after my last game. The board/fans are expecting promotion so struggling to get a playoff spot isn't what they had in mind i think. My team are playing really well and have the best form in the league at the moment so things are really looking up which may well save my job. We had a really bad patch about September where we went 6 or 7 games without a win which is why we're struggling quite so much. I am however only in January of season so have plenty of time to secure a playoff spot.

I've signed alot of new players and brought some in on loans in order to improve the team as although the board seem to think promotion was likely the side was slated when my new assman took over.

I had a good FA Cup run losing in the 3rd round to Ipswich from the Championship with an 87th minute goal. Finished 2-1 to them which was annoying epecially as it was away. Revenue was nice and will be useful later on in the game.

I hoping that if i make the playoff final then i'll keep my job and i'll get a better run the title in my second season Fingers Crossed on that one as it's gonna be touch and go i think.

I watch all games on 3D extended highlights so it's taking a while to get through all the games but i'll try to keep you updated if i can.

Neil

Archived